• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - What type of Peng Yew is this? KNNBCCB!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i disagree. Chloe is better. More caring of me. I leave it your your imagination. exhausted now...:biggrin:

IMG_20150924_004340_zpscidvk1rg.jpg~original

haha..I am not Richard. Richard is that Pai Jia Zi owe money dun pay asshole Tsibuy kia :biggrin:

Ok then, don't forget the FR......

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok then, don't forget the FR......

No FR lah. Nabei :oIo: u think go health centres ah :oIo: :biggrin:

Aniwae to satisfy your filthy mind...peekture below for u... :biggrin:

IMG_20150924_070005_zpsxzzl023w.jpg~original

Limpei now gotta Kin ka Kin Chiu cos my woman waiting for me to pick up at MBS.
gotta quickly go home to change and then freshen up..:*:

Nabei :oIo: machiam I like her chauffer :oIo: early in morning text me Tsibye..nearly kena redhanded..lucky I wake up early...heng ah :biggrin:

Screenshot_2015-09-24-07-23-50_1443050690582_zpsejwmdjvl.jpg~original

and my poor Chloe is still sleeping. looks so beautiful in the morning ... love Chloe:p

MAI KONG LIAOZZZ... limpei gotta drive off!!! BO ENGZZZZZ :oIo::biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabei, her friend Sue say she saw me this morning at Mt E. Heng ah, my woman dun believe her. Phew! :smile:
Maybe Sue is her SPY! :eek:
And she's collecting EVIDENCE for your "current woman"...
Fortunately, you're not married to her yet.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
walau....just now while waiting for my woman at T3 MBS... kan sibei hazy !!!! nabei... why chenghu dun do cloud seeding? Tsibye!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:
after erection, you die your own problem izzit?!? :oIo:
the damn fug haze is so thick and can see the SUN. Limpei took this peekture from inside my car around 830am. Tsibye!!!

IMG_20150924_090717_1443056894953_zpsgpvlpxu7.jpg~original

Kanina, Chloe wake up and cannot find me.. Kao Pei Kao Bu liaozzz...sibei sian...:(:(:( love her and cannot be with her...sigh...

Life is sibei tough...nabei... right arm is Ba, left arm oso Ba :*::*::*:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina, Chloe wake up and cannot find me.. Kao Pei Kao Bu liaozzz...sibei sian...:(:(:( love her and cannot be with her...sigh...
Next time, just SMS her phone (even though she's still sleeping) before you leave. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nahbeh jeebye just spoke to my fuck up friend to ask him for help don't help nevermind insult me some more knnbccb

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Next time, just SMS her phone (even though she's still sleeping) before you leave. :wink:

soli hor...no one uses SMS nowadays huanzz ...

btw... i did left her a whatsapp message lah.. still KPKB nao...sigh :(:(