• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] this kind of trashy english standard our 151 shit times dares to teach english tuition??!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
GN4Ilt0.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ow-shitty-times-produce-crap-news-can-t-spell

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he ask or tell his friend to catch his a friend, one!?, got catch or not? ha ha ha ha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The highlight of the $499 english course is one bonk with Sumiko or Chua Mui Hoong or the bonus porkchop, dandan mei.

byline-sumiko-tan1.png

byline-chan-mui-hoong.png
tamtanmei.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The highlight of the $499 english course is one bonk with Sumiko or Chua Mui Hoong or the bonus porkchop, dandan mei.

byline-sumiko-tan1.png

byline-chan-mui-hoong.png
tamtanmei.png

The last one at the bottom to the right, looks like you are trying to decide on a sow, the other two, the "dinosaur" takes one look & had retreated into the cave & is suffering from shock!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's a minor mistake the sentence was probably "...asked a friend...." and they changed it to "....asked his friend.." but forgot to delete the "a".

In no way does it reflect on English standards but I agree it is a bit careless.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a minor mistake the sentence was probably "...asked a friend...." and they changed it to "....asked his friend.." but forgot to delete the "a".

In no way does it reflect on English standards but I agree it is a bit careless.

How abt this one?

Attachments

• cunt juice.jpg
    cunt juice.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 166

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last one at the bottom to the right, looks like you are trying to decide on a sow, the other two, the "dinosaur" takes one look & had retreated into the cave & is suffering from shock!!

The last 2 nobody wants to fuck, that's why package deal with English course. Sumiko is there because her cheebye itchy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've made it compulsory for my sinkie staff to spend their skillsfuture credits on English tuition. It would improve their promotion chances if they could speak and write decent English.