• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT! My Samsung Galaxy proved that MORE Chinese BDS-3 in the space than Chow Ang Moh GPS now! & Huawei Phone BEST!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot-20190317-222005-Androi-TS-GPS-Test.jpg

I will request my friend to give me his screenshot from a similar software, on his new Huawei phone.

Compared against my Samsung Galaxy which I got 26 out of 27 visible satellites, his huawei phone got 34 over 36 satellites, as we were sitting at same table out-door kopitiam last night. Huawei phone definitely got the latest BDS-3 chip inside:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20190320-WA0001.jpg

https://ibb.co/2YFZVqJ

See the comparison between Huawei & Samsung Galaxy?

In view 42 vs 27 satellites!

In use 38 vs 26 satellites!

What the above means is Huawei saw 42 satellites, but just using 38 and discarded the 4 balance satellites, usually because their received signals are not sufficiently good quality or too much error from these satellites, so it would be more accurate to ignore some bad ones.

There is also another very important and related advantage, that is the TIME TO FIXED, which mean how fast you get your accurate locations after you turned on BDS-3 / GPS. Huawei is 3X faster than Samsung!

I took about 30 secs with my Sumsung, my friend's Hwawei in 10 secs.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
who needs bdsm? tiong satellites cum crashing back to earth in less than 6.9 years.

They are NEWEST, BEST, MOST ACCURATE, MOST CAPABLE system globally STRONGEST.

Strongest meaning the strongest fleet of satellites in numbers in the orbit.

Most Capable because they are the ONLY 2-WAY capable system. All the rest are just 1-way system. 2-way meaning you can send & receive SMS via BDS-3 satellites from anywhere on earth as long as you can see sky. If you were in underground carpark cannot, must be @ open sky or at least near window. It is not your regular telco's SMS, but BDS-3 SMS, you got to have their A/C and App installed. Chinese ships and fishing boats all have this. During their beginning stage of BDS-1 they were offered FOC to fishermen. Now may be a tiny token fee or could be still FOC, I don't know.

BDS is MUST HAVE, and many countries are cancelling their GPS and switched to BDS-3, because USA is unreliable and greedy bastard. They fuck with GPS system to sabotage especially during conflict and wars. Now using BDS-3 & Glonass (Putin's) which both already combined as 1 single system, they DEPRIVED Dotard Pentagon to screw with GPS hoping to win by that - if they did, they only screw their own sucker followers like you! The 1B1R friends are OK, and systems all working and will win wars with that.

Key Legend for the Satellite Types, the + sign are BDS = Beidou the round dot are Dotard's GPS, the Triangles are Putin's Glonass.

The pentagon shapes are European Galilio, Squares are Japs QZSS = Japs is the poorest system with just only 4 satellites.

There is another which is the BIG TALK ABNN Ah Neh talkcock system which has nothing but empty talks.

Screenshot-20190320-032638-GPS-Test.jpg

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are NEWEST, BEST, MOST ACCURATE, MOST CAPABLE system globally STRONGEST.

Strongest meaning the strongest fleet of satellites in numbers in the orbit.

Most Capable because they are the ONLY 2-WAY capable system. All the rest are just 1-way system. 2-way meaning you can send & receive SMS via BDS-3 satellites from anywhere on earth as long as you can see sky. If you were in underground carpark cannot, must be @ open sky or at least near window. It is not your regular telco's SMS, but BDS-3 SMS, you got to have their A/C and App installed. Chinese ships and fishing boats all have this. During their beginning stage of BDS-1 they were offered FOC to fishermen. Now may be a tiny token fee or could be still FOC, I don't know.

BDS is MUST HAVE, and many countries are cancelling their GPS and switched to BDS-3, because USA is unreliable and greedy bastard. They fuck with GPS system to sabotage especially during conflict and wars. Now using BDS-3 & Glonass (Putin's) which both already combined as 1 single system, they DEPRIVED Dotard Pentagon to screw with GPS hoping to win by that - if they did, they only screw their own sucker followers like you! The 1B1R friends are OK, and systems all working and will win wars with that.

Key Legend for the Satellite Types, the + sign are BDS = Beidou the round dot are Dotard's GPS, the Triangles are Putin's Glonass.

The pentagon shapes are European Galilio, Squares are Japs QZSS = Japs is the poorest system with just only 4 satellites.

There is another which is the BIG TALK ABNN Ah Neh talkcock system which has nothing but empty talks.

Screenshot-20190320-032638-GPS-Test.jpg
Tun, what is this app?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tun, what is this app?

App Store Play Store SEARCH

GPS TEST

Got several such apps.

The BEST is a paid one by Russian called Adonis GPS TEST. It ALLOWS YOU TO FILTER SATELLITES YOU USE. Can opt to Filter out by Countries Of Origins Of Satellites. E. G. Filter OUT USA GPS, use Only Chinese and Russian. Or Only European Or Japanese.

You will find that Japan alone IS UNUSABLE! EU SIMILARLY. Because got TOO FEW SATELLITES.

ONLY RUSSIA CHINA AND USA got more complete System When Selected INDEPENDENTLY.