• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] GOH MENG SENG criticise Chen Show Mao speech + responses from netizens

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fascist Supporters

North%20Korea.jpg

That's really bullshit!

The public sector is the biggest employer, and those who worked in the civil service and stat boards are all employees of those units. The rest are not shareholders.

Companies dont collect taxes. Shareholders get to elect who they want as Directors. Singaporeans never got to vote who for the various appointments.

This Singapore Inc. BS is just a spin to justify the PAP in ripping off the citizens.

Well, I'm with you. It's natural that there will always be a fascist supporter in any corner of the globe.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fascist Supporters

this is not a thread for you, kingrant and sam boss to chitchat,...

this is about Goh Meng Seng ,....

wantt to chit chat digress toalk cock sing song

get the fuck out!!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole Wanna Claim Forum ?

this is not a thread for you, kingrant and sam boss to chitchat,...

this is about Goh Meng Seng ,....

wantt to chit chat digress toalk cock sing song

get the fuck out!!!

I don't understand about you, brocoli. You have got a bad attitude. You keep talking lots of cocks about Goh Meng Seng. Anyway, I like him AND SDP. So ? Who cares about your vendetta with his way of expressing his unhappiness with WP.

If you don't like me, Kingrant and Leongsam, you can set up a server somewhere with all the comfort of your very own space and hope that Meng Seng will talk to you there. This is Leongsam's forum, okay ?

So, fuck off, asshole ! You are really a creep !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are becoming increasingly ridiculous mixing up a country and a govt which are political entities with corporations which are business ventures.

Arguing for the sake of arguing is trolling.

You're splitting hairs. It goes without saying that the constitution of a country will never resemble a Memorandum of Association of a company word for word.

All I'm doing is pointing out the similarities between how citizens can profit from the excellent management of Singapore Inc just as shareholders profit from a well run company.

I'm trying to help all you guys here who are so full of angst to adopt a "glass half full" approach instead of this constant moping about the glass being cracked, being of low quality, being half full of putrid new water.. it just goes on and on and on and it honestly gets rather tiring and boring after a while.

If it wasn't for my naturally cheery and optimistic disposition, reading the contents of this forum would make me seriously depressed. :p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I have come to terms with the fact that ministers should be paid as high as their private sector counterparts. There is no such thing as public service, at least in Singapore. Singaporeans, known for being demanding, expect equally good service from what comes from a government department and what comes from a private company. Why should they not pay the same for both?

Three cheers to King Leongsam.

Our ministers must be well paid in order to be able to punch above their weight class. Can you imagine how cool it must be to go onto the world stage to talk down to Obama? Or to snigger at Angela Merkel? I am sure all Singaporeans are willing to part with not just 5, not just 10, but maybe even 30 plates of CKT each month for that!

I am unhappy with WP's and Gerard Ee. They are trying to throw our ministers into abject poverty, after having steered our nation onto such a successful path with super high GDP growth and jobs for everyone! Living on 1 million a year only? Absolutely cruel!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OverTheCounter said:
Our ministers must be well paid in order to be able to punch above their weight class. Can you imagine how cool it must be to go onto the world stage to talk down to Obama? Or to snigger at Angela Merkel?

I dare LHL to talk down to Obama and snigger at Angela Merkel. Don't measure others by your same yardstick.

Last edited: