• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt yet to explain - CPF garbled report in TR E and Singapolitics

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I estimate close to half a billion dollars have been paid to LKY, LHL and Ho Ching in salaries and bonuses over the past 20 years. This is not a small matter and someone will have to answer how such a travesty has happened to such a small country with limited resources and worse yet having the highest salaries for politicians and civil servants. Someone has to stand up to call the bullshit to stop this plundering of the nation's wealth.

Half a billion?

You must be daft. Remember there was a news, about one of the GIC folks ( and I meant just one of the folks in management) who leased out his bungalow estimated to cost no less than 50 million and could not get his rental back and sued.

Imagine, having bungalows costing cost to 100 million and not living in them and are used for investment purpose. And you can be sure, that is not his only bungalow for rent.

Still only thinking along the lines of 500 million? LOL

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, rented for $32k a month as in 31 days. Then we had the Civil servant and her retired civil servant mum who picked up 2 units for $20m at soft launch. Then we had the non-executive Chairman of GLC, let me repeat the non-executive part again that was drawing $1.8m smackeroos a year. Typically we are talking about 12 meeting a year. I want to be there when his pearls of business wisdom flows out his mouth.

Half a billion?

You must be daft. Remember there was a news, about one of the GIC folks ( and I meant jus5 of the the folks in management) who rented his bungalow estimated to cost no less than 50 million and could not get his rental back and sued.

Imagine, having bungalows costing cost to 100 million and not living in them and are used for investment purpose. And you can be sure, that is not his only bungalow for rent.

Still only thinking along the lines of 500 million? LOL