• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got plan about your funeral before?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past 1 week, I was at a wake of a good relative. Dunno why good people die so young, the best seniors around me all left quite early.So there was a lot of sadness and times that I quiet down to think about myself.

I told wifey that maybe I just want 2 things for my funeral:
- Put a cute cartoon plaster on my face, so that those who saw my body can burst into a short laughter hahahaa
- cremate me within 24hours. I can't stand troubling so many people coming to visit me and crying all over the place.

44421_title.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
die young good. Least people remember your young face.

look at old fart, now people only remember him with Ah Kong image.

In the past 1 week, I was at a wake of a good relative. Dunno why good people die so young, the best seniors around me all left quite early.So there was a lot of sadness and times that I quiet down to think about myself.

I told wifey that maybe I just want 2 things for my funeral:
- Put a cute cartoon plaster on my face, so that those who saw my body can burst into a short laughter hahahaa
- cremate me within 24hours. I can't stand troubling so many people coming to visit me and crying all over the place.

44421_title.jpg

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My funeral will be fill with fun and laughter...there will be people who sing praises about me but they will also be people who are secretly happy.

That's how I live my life and will be true even at my funeral.:smile:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dun think so much.
Trust me la. I die you still alive.
I will die earlier than you. You do not worry much!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
die young = happy to know that those you loved lived longer than u.

To live long is to suffer. Look at LKY's physical condition. It is a torture to stand up or to sit down. Lying in bed may not be comfortable either.

To die young is to get another chance to be re-born again with golden spoon stuck in the mouth.

Afraid to commit suicide? No choice then but to live life as your Creator crafted for you until He wanted you to balek rumah. Until then, happy suffering because to live is to suffer. Money cannot buy you happiness if you do not know how to be happy. More money may even make you more unhappy.