• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gory picture of bike rider that died on the PIE

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really a horrific accident.. My sympathies are with the family of the deceased..

From the pic of the bike tank, looks like a Yamaha RXZ model which is a popular class 2B bike among the local Mats and Ah Bengs.. Malaysian workers comin to Spore also loves this kind of bike..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It about time Motorcyclists are given the right status by the law. I would like to see enhanced penalties for traffic offences wgo outhere m/cyclists lose their life. They are at a distinct disadvantage and the message must go out.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't click don't don't don't

please please don't make the same mistake as me

i was curious and clicked

it is really really gory, i'm gonna have nightmares for a long time

hopefully it was instant death, no prolonged pain

You twit. Then sissies like u shouldn't do NS and be the guniang of the household. You are the same asshole posting as Romagnum, the one with the tall tales and balls pain. I called them the besotted gang of clones. And u always like to keep your rep points low so zapping u is insignificant. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A car is a status symbol because:

1) The price of having one has been artificially inflated.
2) In a small city-state, a car is not a necessity like in bigger countries.
Agreed. Whose fault?
Fuck PAP! Fuck the 60.1% morons who voted for them

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having witnessed many dead bodies, be it victims of murder or suicide cases, this is indeed terrible. Worst I have seen.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna bet the killer trailer driver is FT and likely is another foreign converted license.
That's why I say ban bikes and commercial vehicles on expressway....install speed limiter and restrict hours on the road even...
In a thread like this, this is the first F*cking A**hole who mention "FT".

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Whose fault?
Fuck PAP! Fuck the 60.1% morons who voted for them
FUCK you for fucking irresponsibly.

Do you know the cause of the accident? Why would you even think of cursing 60.1% of whatever millions constituting the voting public of this island? Why you so like to curse? WtF is wrong with you? Maybe you should sign up for some anger management therapy. Or just get out of SG. If you are capable enough; which don't seem like it.

Shut the FUCK up. This is not political. This is tragedy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is true, but also the motorcycle riders also in fault in asia, their style of riding is unsafe, they only want to reach point A to point B at quickest time, going between cars, that is incorrect and unsafe way of riding motorcycle. I notice rider in europe, do not do that. And they are not taught in this way.

Cars are status symbols in sinkieland....
As such, car drivers here have no respect for other road users especially bike riders...
Riding bike in singapore machiam playing Russian roulette

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FUCK you for fucking irresponsibly.

Do you know the cause of the accident? Why would you even think of cursing 60.1% of whatever millions constituting the voting public of this island? Why you so like to curse? WtF is wrong with you? Maybe you should sign up for some anger management therapy. Or just get out of SG. If you are capable enough; which don't seem like it.

Shut the FUCK up. This is not political. This is tragedy.
Fuck you moron....
You cannot see beyond 5 fingers on your hand.
Everything shit thing that is happening today is PAP's fault....

PAP import FTs roads crowded....
Bad driving habits....nurtured by PAP.
Rushing here and there....need to run more trips to make ends meet in sinkieland....not enough rest.
Lax traffic policing.....poodles sleeping, manpower used for vvip protection instead.

eErotica96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you moron....
You cannot see beyond 5 fingers on your hand.
Everything shit thing that is happening today is PAP's fault....

PAP import FTs roads crowded....
Bad driving habits....nurtured by PAP.
Rushing here and there....need to run more trips to make ends meet in sinkieland....not enough rest.
Lax traffic policing.....poodles sleeping, manpower used for vvip protection instead.

well said!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why was he pronounced dead at the scene? Shouldn't he have been rushed to hospital in order to improve his chances?

Hmmm I'm not sure coz when your head is smashed like a melon and your brain is missing I suppose you should be dead. FYI I once witnessed an accident whereby the person was already ambulance obviously didn't take her to the hospital it's the job of the mortuary.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm I'm not sure coz when your head is smashed like a melon and your brain is missing I suppose you should be dead. FYI I once witnessed an accident whereby the person was already ambulance obviously didn't take her to the hospital it's the job of the mortuary.
I witnessed many times.....hokkiens call it 'white car reject, black car carry'....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it won't deter death when the accidient is intense, but motorcyclists should don motorcycling gear. Fullface helmet, riding boots, gloves and at least a thick jacket should be the minimum standard.

Fucking you get people zigzagging through traffic wearing sandals and shorts! Sometimes two aboard. WTF!

Cheers!