• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gory picture of bike rider that died on the PIE

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fullface helmet, riding boots, gloves and at least a thick jacket should be the minimum standard.

bro,
full-faced helmets do crack under pressure. my cousin went under the wheels of a lorry with trailer at the NS highway, his brain was all over his jacket under that pressure. pity those folks who had a hard time reconstructing his face at the morgue.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavy and goods vehicles - those with speed limits of 70 km/h and below, should be banned from traveling on lanes 1 and 2 of expressways and from roads with more than three lanes. And bring back the flashing lights which used to be installed on all goods vehicles. Makes them brighter this time, so we can see from far a speeding goods vehicle.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really a horrific accident.. My sympathies are with the family of the deceased..

From the pic of the bike tank, looks like a Yamaha RXZ model which is a popular class 2B bike among the local Mats and Ah Bengs.. Malaysian workers comin to Spore also loves this kind of bike..

u r right bro... confirm not my nick... :smile:
all 2B 2T bikes from mudland must be banned from entering sg ...

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy and goods vehicles - those with speed limits of 70 km/h and below, should be banned from traveling on lanes 1 and 2 of expressways and from roads with more than three lanes. And bring back the flashing lights which used to be installed on all goods vehicles. Makes them brighter this time, so we can see from far a speeding goods vehicle.

mostly are fucktard ah nehs FT drivers ..

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cars are status symbols in sinkieland....
As such, car drivers here have no respect for other road users especially bike riders...
Riding bike in singapore machiam playing Russian roulette

bo pian... bo lui buy cars , ridiculos COE , take public transport leh tio squeeze lam pah ji with Fts,

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
full-faced helmets do crack under pressure. my cousin went under the wheels of a lorry with trailer at the NS highway, his brain was all over his jacket under that pressure. pity those folks who had a hard time reconstructing his face at the morgue.

You are correct. No amount of protecttion will prevent death depending on the extent of the impact. But what I am trying to say is that many motorcyclists on the roads today do not even have the minimum protetive gear. It is quite horrifying to see these buggers wearing only sandals, shorts, and with a porridge-pot type helmet, not even strapped riding around.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i said it many times, do not ride motorcycle in singapore, just not worth it.

Since they like to show picture of smoking related disease on cigarette boxes, what about picture like these for all those taking motorcycle theory test.

aiyah................they know smokers will still smoke that's why they put pics on the boxes.....................

for the bikes.................PAP will make a lot less money on taxes on bikes and ERP and COE mah.......................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless you ride a Harley or Ducati, riders are usually viewed as lesser mortals....
Since they pay less of everything to use the road.....sinkie drivers show their comtempt and disrespect for riders in the way they treat rider on he road. Law enforcement also lax for riders probably govt can't be bothered with them either.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless you ride a Harley or Ducati, riders are usually viewed as lesser mortals....
Since they pay less of everything to use the road.....sinkie drivers show their comtempt and disrespect for riders in the way they treat rider on he road. Law enforcement also lax for riders probably govt can't be bothered with them either.
Not just riders, even cars of Japanese or Korean makes are viewed as lesser mortals on our roads. The merc and BMW are the worst kinds, most simply refuse to give way.

Interestingly today a Ferrari gave way to my Toyota. Either a really nice person or his car too expensive, can't afford to risk any damage.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate motorcyclists. They should never ride between the lanes unless they are overtaking or if there is a traffic jam. They need to ride within the lanes, just like a car. Instead, most of them simply ride between the lanes or dart in and out of lanes according to their whim and fancy. Even if they want to overtake, they need to ensure that there is enough space on their sides before doing. They are just courting death by persistently riding between two fast-moving vehicles as it is easy to miss motorcycles in the blind spot.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
305909_416353195100746_242324775_n.jpg

疑撞车后抛飞再遭拖车碾过,21岁电单车骑士头爆肠流,其他路过的司机竟然拍照上网,死者家属求把照片取下,网民也痛批司机冷血。
这起恐怖车祸发生在昨天中午12点34分,地点在泛岛高速公路、惹兰安娜武吉出口处附近。
死者是21岁的伊斯瓦,疑闪避前方车辆不及,撞上后被抛飞,又被隔壁车道的拖车碾过惨死。
家属今早在殓尸房受访时说,死者死状恐怖,可是一些经过的司机竟然放慢车速猛拍照,事后还把它们放上网。
“我们已经非常悲伤了,希望这些人立刻把照片拿下来并删除掉,不要在我们的伤口上撒盐!”
这些照片已在网上传开,网民们纷纷谴责拍照的司机冷血,并要求上载者取下照片,但至本报截稿为止,照片还未被除下。

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is that the victim and the bike he was on?

Damn!!!! How many times must I say this to bikers. Change your tyres to tubeless!!!!!

The current MIC tubes are prone to failure especially when not installed properly with pinches and folds unseen after mounting.

Doing a favour here for LTA. Please investigate the motorcycle accidents and correlate that to the numbers which are on tube-type wheels. You will see a direct causation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
疑撞车后抛飞再遭拖车碾过,21岁电单车骑士头爆肠流,其他路过的司机竟然拍照上网,死者家属求把照片取下,网民也痛批司机冷血。
这起恐怖车祸发生在昨天中午12点34分,地点在泛岛高速公路、惹兰安娜武吉出口处附近。
死者是21岁的伊斯瓦,疑闪避前方车辆不及,撞上后被抛飞,又被隔壁车道的拖车碾过惨死。
家属今早在殓尸房受访时说,死者死状恐怖,可是一些经过的司机竟然放慢车速猛拍照,事后还把它们放上网。
“我们已经非常悲伤了,希望这些人立刻把照片拿下来并删除掉,不要在我们的伤口上撒盐!”
这些照片已在网上传开,网民们纷纷谴责拍照的司机冷血,并要求上载者取下照片,但至本报截稿为止,照片还未被除下。

Anything that's online will never be eliminated, no matter how you demand or request for it.

Some people just don't get it.