• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

google+ shutdown

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first of all google+, a social network wannabe trying to copy, challenge and unseat faecesbook, is flawed, hardly popular, and a sham. ends up with only hundreds of thousands of followers (mostly google employees, family and friends cajoled and coerced to test the platform), not even millions. started by an ah neh executive at google. google is now confirmed going total retard with ah nehs running the shitshow.

Google reportedly exposed data of hundreds of thousands of Google+ users
CNET_Logo_150.gif

Richard Nieva, 10:21 am PDT, Monday, October 8, 2018
This article, Google reportedly exposed data of hundreds of thousands of Google+ users, originally appeared on CNET.com.

A vulnerability in the Google+ social network exposed the personal data of "hundreds of thousands" of people using the site between 2015 and March 2018, according to a report Monday by the Wall Street Journal.

But the company did not disclose the glitch because it didn't want to invite regulatory scrutiny from lawmakers, the Journal said. Google found no evidence of data misuse. Still, as part of the response to the incident, Google is planning to shut down the social network permanently, the Journal said.

Google did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The news comes as Silicon Valley companies have been increasingly scrutinized for their data collection practices. Facebook brought the issue to the forefront in March after its Cambridge Analytica scandal, in which a UK-based digital consultancy harvested data on 87 million Facebook users without their permission.

Google has already drawn controversy over its data collection practices. In July, the company was criticized after reports that employees for a third-party email app could read our emails if we integrated those apps with our Gmail account. Google was hammered again a month later, when the Associated Press revealed the company was tracking users' locations even after they'd turned off their phones' location history setting.
Last month, Google Chief Privacy Officer Keith Enright — alongside representatives from other tech and telecom giants including Apple, Amazon and AT&T — testified before the Senate on privacy practices in Silicon Valley. Google CEO Sundar Pichai reportedly is expected to take the hot seat in another congressional hearing after the US midterm elections in November.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Didn't even know it existed. I have my own mini social network and it's right here. It's all that I need.

My facebook account is full of friends that I have never heard of in my life. We don't even speak the same language. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't even know it existed. I have my own mini social network and it's right here. It's all that I need.

My facebook account is full of friends that I have never heard of in my life. We don't even speak the same language. :smile:
must be burmese of various ethnicities from bamar to shan.