• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Omen.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday in the early morning around 2 am, the air was really foul and I has to close the window and on the air-con.

Out of the blue, suddenly there was a loud thunder and a very short heavy downpour, one that can flood Orchard road if it continue for one hour.
It lasted 3 minutes only and then stop...Later it continue for a while for at least 30 minutes just enough to water the trees and grass.

This is a good sign. Look forward for a better 2015..All the Best..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday in the early morning around 2 am, the air was really foul and I has to close the window and on the air-con.

Out of the blue, suddenly there was a loud thunder and a very short heavy downpour, one that can flood Orchard road if it continue for one hour.
It lasted 3 minutes only and then stop...Later it continue for a while for at least 30 minutes just enough to water the trees and grass.

This is a good sign. Look forward for a better 2015..All the Best..

That is because it happens after i complain about stupid chinks burning paper and destroy/pollute the environment. It needs nature to teach them how to live with harmony with the environment because they are too fucking stupid to understand anything.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because it happens after i complain about stupid chinks burning paper and destroy/pollute the environment. It needs nature to teach them how to live with harmony with the environment because they are too fucking stupid to understand anything.

Complain your mother chee bye screw by those Ah Nehs from MIC??

How you complain? You are in Malaysia now complaining simi LC? Go suck UMNO's dick lah!