• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good news! Sporean beat Olympic champion

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2016-06-05-04-14-15_com.facebook.katana_1465071285389.jpg

SINGAPORE — National swimmer Joseph Schooling has beaten 18-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps at the Austin Elite Invite held at the University of Texas.

With two months to go to the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, where Schooling is looking to make history as the first Singaporean swimmer to bag an Olympics medal, the 20-year-old showed fine form to take gold in the 100m butterfly final this morning (Singapore time).

He touched home 51.58s to win the event, ahead of his childhood idol and 2016 Olympics rival Phelps, who finished second in 51.65s.

jw5

Loyal
SINGAPORE — National swimmer Joseph Schooling has beaten 18-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps at the Austin Elite Invite held at the University of Texas.

With two months to go to the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, where Schooling is looking to make history as the first Singaporean swimmer to bag an Olympics medal, the 20-year-old showed fine form to take gold in the 100m butterfly final this morning (Singapore time).

He touched home 51.58s to win the event, ahead of his childhood idol and 2016 Olympics rival Phelps, who finished second in 51.65s.

Impressive achievement, the following are their personal best times:

Schooling: 50.96 seconds

Phelps: 49.82 seconds which is the world record.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impressive achievement, the following are their personal best times:

Schooling: 50.96 seconds

Phelps: 49.82 seconds which is the world record.

1 second is a lifetime in sporting sprints.
I myself only missed Usain Bolt's 100m world record by a mere 2.5 seconds only

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a third generation Singaporean

I looked it up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schooling

His mother is actually a Malaysian & a PR of Spore
Colin's grandfather was a British military officer who married a local Portuguese-Eurasian in Singapore. His father is a Sporean

He will probably do NS, but as a privileged individual. Something like a white horse. He will probably be spending more time at the swimming pool & not doing military training.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I looked it up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Schooling

His mother is actually a Malaysian & a PR of Spore
Colin's grandfather was a British military officer who married a local Portuguese-Eurasian in Singapore. His father is a Sporean

He will probably do NS, but as a privileged individual. Something like a white horse. He will probably be spending more time at the swimming pool & not doing military training.

Please don't fault him for that.
At least he did not depend on daddy's or family's connection if he becomes a white horse.
I remembered many of us back then wanted Ang Peng Siong and Fandi to be exempted from NS to grab glory for Sg. I still wonder what could have been had they not wasted 2 years of NS stagnating their development.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't fault him for that.
At least he did not depend on daddy's or family's connection if he becomes a white horse.
I remembered many of us back then wanted Ang Peng Siong and Fandi to be exempted from NS to grab glory for Sg. I still wonder what could have been had they not wasted 2 years of NS stagnating their development.

I fault the whole NS system. It allowed the PAP to enslave Sporeans until our 40's. It is one of the reasons many males became non-Sporeans.
It has also allowed the PAP to create & support so many useless paper generals.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 26928

Nothing to be proud of ... he is a bloke with two legs on two boats ... one leg on sinkie land and another leg on his father's home land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... wanted Ang Peng Siong and Fandi to be exempted from NS to grab glory for Sg. I still wonder what could have been had they not wasted 2 years of NS stagnating their development.

APS and Fandi are the pride and glory of sinkie land because they are the sons of the soil, not imported foreign shits.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to be proud of ... he is a bloke with two legs on two boats ... one leg on sinkie land and another leg on his father's home land.

If he wasn't representing Spore in swimming & was just another "lesser mortal" I bet that he would be another quitter. It is something most people would do, play the system.

However, Schooling may win a medal. Even if he didn't, he might in the future & that would mean getting $$$$$ from the PAP.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that Schooling is representing Spore, but from which country is he really from:confused:

UK ... his father came from UK and is only SPR in sinkie land so that his family could still have an escape route to balek kampong when sinkie land collapsed like Greece.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he wasn't representing Spore in swimming & was just another "lesser mortal" I bet that he would be another quitter. It is something most people would do, play the system.

However, Schooling may win a medal. Even if he didn't, he might in the future & that would mean getting $$$$$ from the PAP.

This Brit is smart enough to go on swimming as a sport to avoid doing NS until past age of 40 and no more reservist required. Foreigners know how to beat the pappies system, only natives are like blind bat.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
APS and Fandi are the pride and glory of sinkie land because they are the sons of the soil, not imported foreign shits.

UK ... his father came from UK and is only SPR in sinkie land so that his family could still have an escape route to balek kampong when sinkie land collapsed like Greece.

Your ancestors also came from chink land.
He's 3rd generation sinkie. If that's not sinkie enough for you pray tell how many generations your family been here

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling senior is a grago (Eurasian) and a Singaporean. The mother is a Malaysian. Father was born here. Mother still holds on Malaysian citizenship and SPR.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ancestors also came from chink land.
He's 3rd generation sinkie. If that's not sinkie enough for you pray tell how many generations your family been here

Fuck u lah. hum ji gao.
Anyone come in after 1965 is consider import shits.
Fuck you eh lau bu phua cheebye eh hum ji kia.