• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good News, KJ / RP announced pre-nomination Press Conference 0730hr -27.April.2011

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It smells good, I think it indicated that his teams are finally ready to fire.

But OMG! KJ! This sort of schedule! 0730hr! Wah Piangs! I don't think I can get my ass out of bed to attend.:(

But I am glad did not fall apart again.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good News, KJ / RP announced pre-nomination Press Conference 0730hr -27.April.201

Uncle Yap, Bad news, I just read this posting on Nicole Seah's Facebook page which was posted about 30 mins ago.

URGENT! Quote from Alex Tan Zhixiang
Sorry everyone! I need more volunteers tomorrow to be my assentors! i currently only have 6 out of a required 8. There isn't even a buffer. If someone doesnt turn up, all will be lost! Please help! Deyi Secondary School 9am to 12pm! Contact Alex: [email protected] or 9126 4666

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good News, KJ / RP announced pre-nomination Press Conference 0730hr -27.April.201

Uncle Yap, Bad news, I just read this posting on Nicole Seah's Facebook page which was posted about 30 mins ago.

URGENT! Quote from Alex Tan Zhixiang
Sorry everyone! I need more volunteers tomorrow to be my assentors! i currently only have 6 out of a required 8. There isn't even a buffer. If someone doesnt turn up, all will be lost! Please help! Deyi Secondary School 9am to 12pm! Contact Alex: [email protected] or 9126 4666

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...now!-Only-lack-your-help!&p=707951#post707951

I am aware and I had posted messages.

I worried for this aspect since 10PM tonight. ALL 3 of AMK TG Pagar & Pasir Ris, I am still recruiting nominators.

Tonight is already so late. But pse tomorrow not much time left.

This afternoon I already called dozens of people, but not suitable.

SPREAD OUT MSG ASAP!

Help to Recruit nominators now. Get them to go to nomination centers and contact candidates handphones:

I want nominators stand by.

Pasir Ris Pungol
AMK
Tg Pagar

Play Kia Su!

I want recruit 10 each extra (need 6) by tonight.

http://www.elections.gov.sg/online.html

To help 1st go above website to login w Singpass.
2nd if you in any of the above GRCs, sms me to keep record of contact.

Goto nomination centers tomorrow 10am. BRING NRIC!. We need you between 11-am - 12am only, 10am to meet up.

AMK = Deyi Sec School. AMK St 42. Singapore 569277

Tg Pagar = Singapore Chinese Girls Sch, Dunearn Road, Singapore 309437

Pasir Ris = Bedok View Sec Sch. Bedok South Ave 3 Singapore 469293

===========

contact candidates handphone to meet up:

Pasir Ris - 97410326
AMK - 94818456
Tg Pagar - 91179350

==========

Read FYI only. This actually for candidates to read.
But you read and can remind candidate. Important because I can not go inside the nomination hall only nominators can. So you baby sit the candidates like secretaries ! make sure nothing fuck up. Otherwise PAp laugh.

http://www.elections.gov.sg/pressrel...s.pdf#zoom=100

========

In general, I urge all Singaporeans to bring your NIRC to nearest to your own voter registry address one of the nine listed nomination centers to give support. Go in the schools together with opposition members. But you can only enter the school halls if candidates ask you to be inside. So every one of you is a spare nominator. This way not only very safe. But we are not as before always out numbered by PAp in white. They always bring hundreds.

Come on SG! We bring thousands this GE!

Liberation!

http://www.elections.gov.sg/pressrel...1.pdf#zoom=100