• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good News! FT began to learn that PAP is their REAL ENEMY!

minionstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Fricker told PAP mata that he had painted similar arts in his own country and the police there did not border, PAP gave that information to Swiss Govt and repatriated him to back to be charged:oIo::eek:, he is now liable for several cases there and look to spend 10-12 years in prison at home! :eek::eek::oIo::oIo:

That is FT #1, wait till you recall FT #2. Surely not just these 2, there are too many examples, these are the 2 within just today's news. PAP forced FTs to learn about the hidden truth regarding who is their REAL ENEMY. And PAP will have to be made to pay back by BOTH Singaporeans and FTs TOGETHER. That will be the BIG REVENGE coming soon.

Alan Shadrake is FT reporter and only for writing a book regarding M Ravi's Anti-DP Campaign, he is going to prison.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC101118-0000083/Fricker-arrested-in-Switzerland

showimageCC.aspx
FT #1

Fricker arrested in Switzerland
by Ansley Ng
05:55 AM Nov 18, 2010
SINGAPORE - Swiss national Oliver Fricker, released from jail here on Monday after serving time for breaking into a train depot and vandalising an SMRT train, was arrested at Zurich Airport after he had landed.

Swiss police suspect he was involved in several cases of train vandalism in as many as five cantons - or districts - from 2002, causing damage valued at 200,000 Swiss francs ($262,000).

The 32-year-old was picked up by the Swiss police after his plane landed on Tuesday at 7am local time. He is being detained while the police complete their investigation.

According to Mr Marcel Schlatter, a police spokesman at the Zug canton, Fricker will be charged in court today or tomorrow for the alleged offences.

When asked if the Swiss police believed Fricker had allegedly acted alone in these cases, Mr Schlatter told MediaCorp: "We assume there are more of them but so far, it's just him."

Under the Swiss criminal code, the former software consultant faces between one and five years in jail for vandalism.

Fricker also has a previous conviction in 2001 for property damage, Mr Schlatter added.

Mr Schlatter could not comment if Fricker had been deported from Singapore, or if he knew he was a wanted man in Switzerland.

In May, Fricker - together with alleged accomplice Dane Alexandra Lloyd, who is still at large - had cut through a fence surrounding the protected place at Tanah Merah and spray-painted graffiti on two train carriages. He was sentenced to seven months' imprisonment and three strokes of the cane, but was released from jail less than five months later, after he received a one-third remission for good behaviour.

On Monday, Fricker left Changi Prison Complex and was taken to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority building in Lavender for repatriation procedures.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/17/3068917.htm?section=justin

Jailed author refuses to be silenced

Alan-Shadrake-British-Author1-170x250.jpg
FT #2

By Karon Snowdon for Radio Australia

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:13pm AEDT

The British author facing a jail sentence in Singapore says he will continue to campaign against the use of the death penalty by the state.

Alan Shadrake, 75, faces six weeks jail and a $US20,000 fine for publishing a book critical of Singapore's legal system.

The Malaysian-based writer told ABC Radio Australia he has a week to decide on an appeal and he will not be silenced.

"I don't care what I say, they can do what the heck they like, I'm not going to shut up," he said.

"I'm very much against the death penalty in Singapore and everywhere else."

Shadrake, who lives in Malaysia and Britain, was arrested by Singapore police in July after launching the book Once a Jolly Hangman: Singapore Justice in the Dock.

It includes a profile of Darshan Singh, the former chief executioner at Singapore's Changi Prison who, according to the author, executed about 1,000 men and women from 1959 until he retired in 2006.

It also features interviews with human rights activists, lawyers and former police officers on cases involving capital punishment.

The book also alleges the law was administered unfairly, with some cases influenced by diplomatic factors.

Shadrake has denied his court case is a publicity stunt.

"No, I didn't do it for publicity. I took legal advice [saying] as long as it's accurate, they cannot do anything to you and the book was not banned," he said.

Shadrake says he thinks his case will generate debate in the region about the death penalty.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM LKY said it was necessary evil!

I think his calculations all wrong.Which 87 years old leaders would n't?there have never been ONE since the world was made.

Last edited:

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM LKY said it was necessary evil!

I think he calculations all wrong.Which 87 years old leaders would n't?there have never been ONE since the world was made.

PAP IS the EVIL and there is no excuses.

They are everyone's traitor and there is nothing / no body they won't betray.:mad:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a country's sovereign right to impose death penalty. That guy has the right to write whatever nonsense he wants to, so do we have the right to punish people who contravene our law.

If he wants to play saint and condemn the judiciary system of Singapore, he better do that for the rest of the world coz every judiciary system in this world has its flaws. If not, then it's somewhat like a personal attack

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Oliver Fricker not grown up, act like teenager

Hope we had whipped him so hard he will remember for life

What a cheebye kia. Imagine if a Singaporean cut the fence of the New York metro or the London Tube, will be shot to death

Lucky bastard - only ah gua tranny cock sucking Pinkerton Singaporeans would support this kind of fucker

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Oliver Fricker not grown up, act like teenager

Hope we had whipped him so hard he will remember for life

What a cheebye kia. Imagine if a Singaporean cut the fence of the New York metro or the London Tube, will be shot to death

Lucky bastard - only ah gua tranny cock sucking Pinkerton Singaporeans would support this kind of fucker

The only good thing he did was to expose the inadequacies of security in our MRT bases. None of us were courageous enough nor intelligent enough to internationally highlight the lax security we have.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only good thing he did was to expose the inadequacies of security in our MRT bases. None of us were courageous enough nor intelligent enough to internationally highlight the lax security we have.

Singapore MRT security is relatively good. Once in a few decades got vandalism breach. Have you seen New York and Chiacgo trains?

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody really cares about the vandal. Many people find them a nuisance, including those in more liberal countries. If even the Swiss are arresting and jailing him, you know that nobody's going to make a hero out of him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore MRT security is relatively good. Once in a few decades got vandalism breach. Have you seen New York and Chiacgo trains?

We all know it is good, for they even boast that they are the best, cleanest, safest? They even have daily reminder to look out for suspicious persons ( everyone on the train is suspicious to me! ha ha) & articles, yet, you have a Swiss guy & his British friend ( no mention?, missing, can catch?) can slip into a depot spent long hours, not spray painting, "I Love you" but a mural on the train carraiages ( not one). You call this relatively good?

This is a good example of sleeping on the job, collecting fat salaries & do not even bother; for they people the employ have belonging to the country; they just collect salaries convert to whatever currencies every month. Just do what is necassary in the S.O.P....that is all.

This attitude is relatively good. The same goes for the Downtown murder, now they improve security...bet that is also relatively good.

The entire country is ran relatively good.:p

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody really cares about the vandal. Many people find them a nuisance, including those in more liberal countries. If even the Swiss are arresting and jailing him, you know that nobody's going to make a hero out of him.

And I remembered v clearly that some sinkies v enthusiatically protray this swiss idiot as a hero commending him on his "effort" in adding "vibrancy" to Singapore's fledging act scene, and scorn those who condemn his blatant act of vandalism.....:rolleyes:

Now I wonder what would those same people say if the vandal was some blangla :oIo: