• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news! 50 mudland vehicles stopped from entering Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will email your mother to tell her what a successful whore you are. Million cock round table, you fucking cheebye slut.
Hey coward son of whore why dare not go to shanmugan thread to call me whore? Because I email to shanmugan on that thread that’s why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would he give a shit about a traitor/whore living in JB? Fuck your fucking cheebye you understand? Hope you get raped and killed in JB.
A country traitor kills or harms fellow citizen while i have only helped ccb sinkies in my life. You are traitor dogs sons of whores calling me one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he ask you to show him your hymen as evidence? You are a fucking trashslut. Fuck your cheebye.
Hey coward liar son of whore go to shanmugan thread and open your ccb mouth lah. And like I said I am a virgin that can withstand medical test so I have nothing to worry. Only you sons of whores should worry of karma.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmugan was your mother's customer?
You 2 whores both served the same dog. Lol
Did he twist your nipples when he fuck your mother?