• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news! 50 mudland vehicles stopped from entering Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
48961DEC-92E2-49D8-A80C-7E8675D01BDD.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Sinkieland's way of doing 'diplomacy' with Mahathir. Expect retaliation. Interesting times ahead.

Also, if you think Mahathir is bad now, better pray his successor will be less hawkish... no guarantee of that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN any numbers of mudland emission still lose to you 1 摇鸡 摇ing your 鸡 smell emission to jb KNN
Swear lah Cantonese son of whore calling me chicken but no guts to swear. Damn suay to be same race as you ccb Chinese traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Sinkieland's way of doing 'diplomacy' with Mahathir. Expect retaliation. Interesting times ahead.

Also, if you think Mahathir is bad now, better pray his successor will be less hawkish... no guarantee of that.
Mahathir already show hands no care for diplomacy by parking his two ships there. Not just that, he is also starting to sell off Duo residence etc Spore assets i.e cutting off all remaining ties of cooperation with Spore built during najib time.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turn these m&d vehicles away and then what happens? Cause a traffic jam! Stupid way to enforce the law.

Impound their cars until all unpaid fines, late penalties and storage fees are paid in full. These chow kuan m&ds can take the bus or walk back to JiuHu! No more traffic jam. Lightning infested ParLeement can easily change or make laws to enable this kind of draconian action. That they haven't thought of this means their Out of This World salaries are not justified. Stupid Sinkies get Stupid Gahbrament - karma working just fine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turn these m&d vehicles away and then what happens? Cause a traffic jam! Stupid way to enforce the law.

Impound their cars until all unpaid fines, late penalties and storage fees are paid in full. These chow kuan m&ds can take the bus or walk back to JiuHu! No more traffic jam. Lightning infested ParLeement can easily change or make laws to enable this kind of draconian action. That they haven't thought of this means their Out of This World salaries are not justified. Stupid Sinkies get Stupid Gahbrament - karma working just fine.
Be patient. As soon as the message get out these chow Kuan mudland chinese won’t dare to come Spore or pay up their fines and viola no more jam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job.

Funny that you choose to live in Malaysia.

Live in Sinkie if you want to stand up for it.
What stupid logic when it’s the other way round. My assets are in mudland and yet I am saying all these means I am the ultimate Singaporean patriot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a hypocrite bitch, hope she gets brutally raped and robbed in Malaysia.
What kind of hypocrite is it when I sacrificed my assets to support Spore policies? Only you are hypocrite Malaysian coward bully son of whore treated well by Singaporeans and yet viciously attacking me with all your filthy lies.