• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning ~ Is it so hard to say when the lift door opens?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got common service lift lah, if not how to move sofa, mattress

Hi Looney, in his case, there is no common lift, my guess is either use the private lift to bring up the sofa or mattress or by stairs.
It's a 4 storey development, not those high-rise type, where I believe they have common lift.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big deal, I have my own personal lift, which I use to go to the toilet which is on the upper floor, and I even programmed it to say "Good morning (afternoon or evening) Master" whenever I use it. If anyone over 65 kg sits on the chair, it is programmed to say "fark off, you fat bum"! Bwahahahahaha ........

[video=youtube;W92vFzXAEtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W92vFzXAEtw[/video]

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Looney, in his case, there is no common lift, my guess is either use the private lift to bring up the sofa or mattress or by stairs.
It's a 4 storey development, not those high-rise type, where I believe they have common lift.

Yes, there are service lifts available for non residents. I won't call it common lift or common service lift. My family members don't use it. Nothing common about it.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The exit to the service lift is normally situated at the kitchen or yard. You can verify with your friend. The stairway is along the service lift lobby.