• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Father Teaches Daughter A Lesson! Walk 8km in 2 degC weather to School :D

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long long ago, parents call upon by school for their kids misbehaved, parents sure humtum the kids, lecture the kids infront the teacher, sorry my kids fault.
Now, same incident happen, parents call upon by school, parents arrived fuck u la teacher scold my precious child ah, cb go moe complain then you know.
:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long long ago, parents call upon by school for their kids misbehaved, parents sure humtum the kids, lecture the kids infront the teacher, sorry my kids fault.
Now, same incident happen, parents call upon by school, parents arrived fuck u la teacher scold my precious child ah, cb go moe complain then you know.
:biggrin:
Those times were tyranny of the teachers n they get away with slot of shit. Even child abuse. Tat was wat happen in ang mor lands

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They have crazed, horny, ugly middle aged women there :eek:

Does this woman hear firecrackers all the time? Does she have a filthy mouth cursing all the time? Does she profess to be a virgin without providing evidence? Was she the one who was fired from her job because of her bad working attitude and temperament? Does she act like a victim of bullying when she is actually a big bully harassing innocent people? ;:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot mention jb ok. someone already pau kah liao (copyrighted) jb. one mention of jb and you'll be hounded and harassed to overnight there with a thin door. the other word that has been pau kah liao is "firecrackers".
Hey ccb league member don’t act blur and twist ok when what he did is obvious “blatant provocation” like the three ships intruders in Spore territory.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this woman hear firecrackers all the time? Does she have a filthy mouth cursing all the time? Does she profess to be a virgin without providing evidence? Was she the one who was fired from her job because of her bad working attitude and temperament? Does she act like a victim of bullying when she is actually a big bully harassing innocent people? ;:biggrin:
Ccb Malaysians spewing ccb lies of me having bad work attitude and temperament at work are the aggressive bullies pretending to be poor victim. Damn disgusting.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Document

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write so long for what? Was she the fuck buddy of glockman? Mystery solved!:laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write so long for what? Was she the fuck buddy of glockman? Mystery solved!:laugh:
Only your ccb Malaysian whore mother is a fuck buddy of anyone. See everyone? That’s how ccb Malaysians attack people act nice and then open ccb mouth only call people slut and whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And heaven knows and he knows the truth of why he is posting this thread. Of course it’s not a coincidence but trying to portray me as a bully to justify his ccb crimes on me. He know fellow ccb @Bonut will reply as what he did.
Why son of pahang whore @AhMeng dare not answer this? Because it’s another BINGO! Act nice when actually every move is a vicious attack in thin veil disguise.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think @glockman has better taste in women. I trust him :smile:
Yes indeed, much much better taste than that. I have two fuck buddies in jiuhu. One in Ipoh and one in Penang. Both are chio, but I don't think I am their exclusive. But that's alright, because I only want their bodies and not their hearts. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes indeed, much much better taste than that. I have two fuck buddies in jiuhu. One in Ipoh and one in Penang. Both are chio, but I don't think I am their exclusive. But that's alright, because I only want their bodies and not their hearts. :biggrin:
nothing like conquering virgin cave with sleep apnea who can groan and moan with piggy grunts and curse and swear at you while you ravage her. cum will be longer and 69% more in velocity and volume.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we offer you to JB as living sacrifice?
no need. already been there done that. charbor becums more crazy and will never let go like ju-on jap milf ghost with a grudge. requires at least 6.9 years for her to go cold turkey and cool off. but must move house, change phone numbers, and assume new identity. she will hunt, hound, and haunt until kingdom cum. even hell, if there’s hell, tak boleh tahan, doesn’t know wtf happened, and wishes to expel her. that’s where the proverb cums from...”hell knoweth no fury like a woman scorned.”