• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Father Teaches Daughter A Lesson! Walk 8km in 2 degC weather to School :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ohio dad makes girl walk miles to school for bullying on bus

_104674328_walk.jpg
Image copyrightMATT COX/FACEBOOKImage caption

This was the second time his daughter had been reprimanded for bullying on the bus, the father said

An Ohio father who made his daughter walk five miles (8km) to school as punishment for bullying has provoked a debate on parenting.

After 10-year-old Kirsten was suspended for three days from the school bus for a second-time bullying offence, Matt Cox decided to teach her a life lesson.

He made her walk to school on a cold day while he followed behind in a car.

The video of the Swanton father's punishment has garnered over 15m views on Facebook and thousands of comments.

Facebook post by Matt
Life lessons!!!! UPDATE: lesson learned! Still has all her extremities intact is happy and healthy and seems to have a...
Posted by Matt Cox on Monday, 3 December 2018
End of Facebook post by Matt
_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

In the viral clip, Mr Cox's daughter is seen walking slowly alongside a road, backpack and school supplies in hand in 2C (36F) temperatures.

Mr Cox follows behind her in his car, offering commentary on entitlement and bullying.
"Bullying is unacceptable," he said. "This is my small way of trying to stop it in my household."

Mr Cox added that many children feel entitled to privileges like being taken to school in the morning via car or bus.

"I know a lot of you parents are not going to agree with this and that's alright.

"I am doing what I feel is right to teach my daughter a lesson and to stop her from bullying."
In a Facebook update shared on Wednesday, Mr Cox said his daughter had taken his words to heart.

According to WTVG News, Mr Cox broke up Kirsten's walk over her three-day school bus suspension this week.

The 10-year-old told WTVG she herself had been bullied and now knows to be kind.

Many of the 63,000 comments that have since popped up on his video have been positive, with parents of bullies and bullied alike thanking Mr Cox for his parenting.

"As the grandparent of an autistic boy who has been the victim of neighbourhood bullies, I applaud you! Too many parents do nothing," read one reply.

Read another: "Wish more parents took the time to hold their children accountable for unacceptable behaviour."

However, others pointed out that by shaming her with the punishment video, the girl was arguably being bullied by her father.

"Humiliate her by putting her on Facebook being punished. Irony," one user commented.
"Ok but wait, is she bullying other kids or did you stop to hear her explanation? Was she reacting to being bullied and just got caught? If public shaming is your idea of punishment no wonder she's acting out," said another.

Mr Cox told News 5 Cleveland that he showed Kirsten and his two other children the video and people's comments on it.

They "seem[ed] to show a great deal of empathy towards some of the sad stories that I read with them," Mr Cox said.

He added that he hoped parents would "start holding their kids accountable".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't behave yourself, I will make you walk to JB.:inlove:
Aggressive bully is you pretending to be a nice person. I never pretend to be nice but I am also never a bully in life. Unlike you pretentious evil bastards here damn disgusting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aggressive bully is you pretending to be a nice person. I never pretend to be nice but I am also never a bully in life. Unlike you pretentious evil bastards here damn disgusting.
Btw obviously TS @AhMeng lack a good father then using his own logic on himself: an aggressive bully cum criminal thief slanderer harasser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be nice in a clear shit job full of shit creators aka bullies? Impossible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw obviously TS @AhMeng lack a good father then using his own logic on himself: an aggressive bully cum criminal thief slanderer harasser.
And heaven knows and he knows the truth of why he is posting this thread. Of course it’s not a coincidence but trying to portray me as a bully to justify his ccb crimes on me. He know fellow ccb @Bonut will reply as what he did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And heaven knows and he knows the truth of why he is posting this thread. Of course it’s not a coincidence but trying to portray me as a bully to justify his ccb crimes on me. He know fellow ccb @Bonut will reply as what he did.
Nothing new considering how this aggressive bully has portrayed me many times as having every syndrome which I don’t even bother to read anymore. That’s how evil and aggressive ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be nice in a clear shit job full of shit creators aka bullies? Impossible.
And how to be nice to a lazy cuntonese accountant that complained too much work while idling since day one in the job playing Facebook games in office and go off on the dot?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how to be nice to a lazy cuntonese accountant that complained too much work while idling since day one in the job playing Facebook games in office and go off on the dot?
And this cuntonese accountant act nice to me until the last day she gave me a push. So act nice doesn’t mean real nice and doesn’t mean not an aggressive bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this cuntonese accountant act nice to me until the last day she gave me a push. So act nice doesn’t mean real nice and doesn’t mean not an aggressive bully.
Conversely didn’t act nice doesn’t mean real not nice and doesn’t mean a bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And even then I also didn’t call her any names and didn’t raise my voice at all aka I did nothing nasty to her. Come to think of it, that’s considered so damn nice already to a lazy cuntonese evil ingrate bitch.