• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good AMDK Smashes Beta Sinkie's iPhoneX For Speeding Recklessly In Oxley Condo Compound! Sinkie Police Wisely Refused To Get Involved!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
42393325_1058590737648451_981252477829513216_n.jpg

To all brothers and sisters, I was delivering my order to a customer staying at 51a Oxley Road, Oxley Residences at about 7.25pm on 22/9/2018. This Ang mo guy was siting on the floor near the black pillar in the video with his two kids. After I delivered my order, I came down and wanting to proceed to my next order.

This guy sprint to my bike and stopped me and started shouting vulgarities at me claiming that I was speeding in the condo compound. I was shocked as I did not speed and was not even near them but I kept my cool. Not saying a word to him. He suddenly took my thermal bag which was place on my bike’s tank containing my iPhone X, raincoat, portable charger and a water bottle, and throw it high up in the air. I was mad, we started arguing. He then told me to pick the bag myself if I want it.

Upon picking it up, my iPhone screen was cracked and portable charger is damaged. Even my water bottle plastic cap is damaged (imagine the impact).

The video below is taken after I picked up my stuffs. At the point of time, I assumed his Wife came back in a taxi, he then pass the kids to the Wife and came taunting me to beat him if I want. I did not touched him and called the police.

The police could not do anything and he did not want to pay for the damage done. So I was advised to go to the states court to do a civil suit. Everything is captured as there’s CCTV in the condo.

Please help to spread the word. I was so disappointed because I know I did not do anything wrong and now I have to spend time and money to find a lawyer and repair the damages done just because the guy (with speed cam eyes) just feel that I was speeding and harassed me.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058590834315108&id=100004926034259

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
To deal with ang mors..one must always stand up for themselves. This chap just show he was weak by standing there and argue. Just say I never speed and walk away. I ang mor won't get physical with him. If he does bash him up and claim self defense. Got CCTV scared what?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One sided story. AMDK haven't say his story yet. Lol :biggrin:
Condo compound CCTV if available will be best evidence ...

Clearly, the good white man was in the right. The sinkie was speeding and endangering the good white kids. The sinkie could be thankful that he wasn't given a thrashing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This chap is weak but also need to wait for Ang moh's side of the story.

If the guy is strong, he wouldn't be a delivery boy. Neither would his shit be broken. Nor would the white guy be left standing after the sinkie's shit got broken.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have just said "I know where you live, I know how your wife and your kids looked like and from their uniform, where they go to school". AMDK will be pissing in his pants...

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have just said "I know where you live, I know how your wife and your kids looked like and from their uniform, where they go to school". AMDK will be pissing in his pants...

say that in Liam Neeson's voice just like in Taken.
"I've got a very special set of skills"

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damage property on purpose is civil case? What if a road rage guy break car windows? Civil case also?
Good point. To the Mata to give them less work it is civil case. Need to read up on the law about wilful destruction of private property. Quote it to the cops n lodge a complaint. See if they get to work. N post on FB etc. The cops play Tai chi to reduce their workload. So better to name n shame them

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=P4XVII-P4_425-.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclist might nearly knocked into kids or ringing it's bell as if it is an ambulance.
Therefore irked angmoh.
In fact ringing of bell is extremely rude n unacceptable behaviour.

A lot cyclists do that in park n pedestrian walkways.
This group of losers should get the priority right first.
Cyclists needs to slow down n give way to pedestrian.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor 3rd Class Sinkie wants to report against Ang Moh, if he was a 1st Class Sinkie or an Elite bet last dollar the police will take statement frm both parties.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One sided story. AMDK haven't say his story yet. Lol :biggrin:
Condo compound CCTV if available will be best evidence ...

What would a Conservative do? If he lives the Conservatives ethos, this AMDK will be gone. Sinkees need to buck up to succeed. Beat the hell out of anyone who hinders your pursuit of self interest.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damage property on purpose is civil case? What if a road rage guy break car windows? Civil case also?

It is the self-interest of those police officers to do nothing. They are right. They are living like true Conservatives. Kudos to them for embracing the PAP ethos.