• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Advice from a Kiwi - Never trust the Chinese

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wow that's cool. Guess lots of this money also went to help the original inhabitants the Maoris I mean as they had somewhat been sidelined economically by the "others". Good for them too.

They're all a bunch of crooks. The money that is earned by the tribes is kept by the leaders and the poor Maori get nothing.... no different compared to Singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NZ First leader Winston Peters said China's own Premier admitted the country's biggest problem was corruption and agreed that people should get to know the country before doing business there.

At least china's premier is honest about it. If it was a shit skin premier he would be butt hurt about it and call it racist.

What about Ah Nehs?

Shit skins are big talk cock fucks and are totally full of shit and if you bring this up they will cry to the heavens and tell you not to admit it.

thread title will be more correct if this is used.

Very good point here pi chon. If you don't trust a china chinese you shouldn't trust a shit skin even more.

He meant China Chinese.

Singapore chinese can trust. We are dumb and will raise our ass to anyone.

Oh shit! I am sure sinkie chinese would actually be thinking how "honest" they actually are when it's simply becos those nz ang mohs got ripped off while ripping off sinkie chinese and they were actually thinking they are actually better than the china chinese when they are much stupider.