• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Advice from a Kiwi - Never trust the Chinese

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me say again that if you rid the world of Chinese, Ah Nehs, Muslims and Gypsies, it will be a much better place for those left and that includes me.

rid the world of meat eaters too, the world will be a much better place.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You mean the cannibals?

Holy smoke! I thought you were kidding the last time you mentioned this. Now that I googled its true these people are cannibals and their habit is exhuming dead bodies and consuming them. Yucks!

So how could the haka be an acceptable practice all around the world especially before and after a game?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Holy smoke! I thought you were kidding the last time you mentioned this. Now that I googled its true these people are cannibals and their habit is exhuming dead bodies and consuming them. Yucks!

So how could the haka be an acceptable practice all around the world especially before and after a game?

It's a disgusting practice. I wish it was banned.

Whenever I'm driving or riding through a Maori infested area, I have to be very careful not to be killed and eaten.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Whenever I'm driving or riding through a Maori infested area, I have to be very careful not to be killed and eaten.

Leongsam I've visited some of them Maori reserves with natural thermal activities, something like in this photo below, these are beautiful places but seemed to be always owned by these people. Actually these places are perfect for health retreats and hot spring spa etc etc. If NZ promote these places for health I think it could be a very good for the economy.

14110265.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
that wont happen.....you're too ornery to be killed and too sour to taste nice when eaten.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam I've visited some of them Maori reserves with natural thermal activities, something like in this photo below, these are beautiful places but seemed to be always owned by these people. Actually these places are perfect for health retreats and hot spring spa etc etc. If NZ promote these places for health I think it could be a very good for the economy.

Many tourists visit Rotorua where thermal activity is widespread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never trust a snake.

[video=youtube;2bXUWsBcbSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXUWsBcbSA[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Many tourists visit Rotorua where thermal activity is widespread.

That's what I mean, build many of those Japanese Onsen sure make money for NZ economy. Sulphur is actually goo for the skin.