• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Kia NSFs volunteered to extend NS to help out with Corvid-19

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
These NSF doesnt know that NS for sinkies n jobs for foreigner stupid to extend ns n help .They doesnt know wat is call real world. Later on they will feel tjsg theg r dumb when they fave the real world,think their whole fsmily slso kana brain wash by garmenr.sad..like wat CCS said that sinkies are idiots,that thats true..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely they know they cannot find jobs outside after NS. Stay inside still get pay, meals provided and confirm no more training. Do a bit of fatigue get $600 a month much better go out no money and worse parents also no income.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely they know they cannot find jobs outside after NS. Stay inside still get pay, meals provided and confirm no more training. Do a bit of fatigue get $600 a month much better go out no money and worse parents also no income.

yah. esp those few months later going to start uni, this a perfect chance to save up some cash.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 2 possibilities:

1) Sinkies are so gullible and easy to brainwash

2) He is smart knowing someone high up will take notice and give him a plum job. Maybe in the future be invited for a tea session. He is just padding up his resume.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are really some loyalists who will do the extra bit to help the country unlike the bunch here... :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN maybe is to continue tackle some chiobu saf personnel KNN rast time when my uncle due for ord was also the same period where he tackling some chiobu and he orded reluctantly too KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, the only female in camp is the Chief Clerk who looked something like Liu Ling Ling. I pity those clerks working under her in the orderly room. Everyday kena fucked left right center by her. Can hear her lousy husky voice shouting from miles away.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, the only female in camp is the Chief Clerk who looked something like Liu Ling Ling. I pity those clerks working under her in the orderly room. Everyday kena fucked left right center by her. Can hear her lousy husky voice shouting from miles away.

Who wants to fuck a chief clerk? Now got S8.