• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Gia finally realised that he had been screwed big time by CHC

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boring THread!! Keep rehashing the same thing over and over again!

SIAN!

Isn't the same thing at your church service? Replaying the same praises to appease jesus for the ultimate reward. I find this thread very enlightening. :biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems there is 2 type of people here.

One donating
One receiving.

Was wondering in the whole chc does people like the cell leaders draw a salary or allowance

basically all these people are con men in a conjob like a pyramid scheme selling false hope of redemptions to stupid !diots and gullible gong kias. all takes a cut except the stupid lowest rungs who tithe and thinks they are "saved" when they are being suckered into paying for otehr peoples houses/sentosa bungalows / holiday trips and singing career. never underestimate the stupidity of certain people.
same like like ponzi scheme. the moment you don't tithe, all threats of hell and condemnation happens. no different from the mafia, loan sharks, traids or gangsters. these leaders are only so powerful within their church and hence depends on followers. no followers = no power. hence the hard sell of false hope of redemptions and the exploitation of the stupid and gullible hoi polloi. screw all these people farking ass

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All religions are the same: they take money and/or time from the people in exchange for a promise that cannot be verified.

It's just that Kong Hee took it a step further and packaged his church as a corporate, upmarket entity which appeals to the youth.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
They remeber what God said. Go Forth and Multiply.

Majority of the teens who are CHC members go to church not because they are curious to know more about teachings of the bible.
There are mainly present for the purpose of BGR and social networking.
If we really question them about the bible, they don't really know much about the truth versus facts actually.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't really blame them, a lot of yandao kias in those charismatic churches. The nerdy Christian chicks are also quite easy to manipulate.

"Wanna go for Bible study together?" :biggrin:

If I show you my serpent will u let me lick your apple ?? Yes quite a lot of syt seem yo hang out in churches..

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not something new... lots of churches are doing it. Some may call cell groups by other names e.g. Bible study groups, care groups etc.

Some churches also masked their evangelical agenda using charity organisations and pro-family talks.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if these gong kias leave CHC, chances are they'll just defect to another megachurch e.g. FCBC or New Creation.

To quote a Bible verse:

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Kinda reminds you of the 60.1% does it not? :wink:

These gong kias and gong chess are machiam no different from drug addicts. The fake reward is the drug they are craving. No logic and reasoning can change them.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't the same thing at your church service? Replaying the same praises to appease jesus for the ultimate reward. I find this thread very enlightening. :biggrin:

Does the church goers sing praises to their parents every week. After all, they were the ones that brought them to this world and feed and cloth them?

I find this thread very puzzling.:confused::confused::confused:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
machiam what Nike Stokes from CSI called designers drugs. atas name packaged nicely and priced expensive.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the church goers sing praises to their parents every week. After all, they were the ones that brought them to this world and feed and cloth them?

I find this thread very puzzling.:confused::confused::confused:

I know of christians giving their non-christian parents only peanut $100, but big melon 10% of their monthly income to church. They said must see far.

I wonder what christian values are about?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
st_serinawee5.jpg

Some eye candy after those eyesore horse pics.

She is one good reason I would attend.
Alas, she is no longer there.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of christians giving their non-christian parents only peanut $100, but big melon 10% of their monthly income to church. They said must see far.

I wonder what christian values are about?

These people will never, never, ever admit this - they have been B R A I N W A S H E D !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with these fools is they all think their religion,god,church,temple,pastor,guru is the one true one.then when the news come out they been used like a Made in jippun hentai onahole sex doll at a anime convention....

Last edited: