• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Cheespies Zharbos all vote PAP one...How to win?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Met a few gong cheesepies in offit juz now.. Ask them who they will vote for...

8/10 say will vote Pappies...

Ask them why... the reasons they gib are as follows:

1. Oppo cannot be trusted.

2. CSJ and his SDP are liars.

3. LTK and his WP are gangsters.

4. LKY and LHL and their PAP are tried and tested.

5. Singapore is stable. Why rock it for the sake of rocking it.

6. Not interested in politics. More interested in shopping and looking chio.

7. Kena Marked by Chenghu if oppose them.

8. PAP is good. My parents, grandparents have been voting PAP and benefited from Singapore's rise from 3rd world to 1st workd.

9. Singapore is too small for opposition politics. Don't waste time.

10. And the most ridiculous one...PAP got more rich people and I want to be married into rich families.

Nabei... Sinkies got no hope liaozzzz.... I really give up.

Let their cheesepies rot next 5 years.

FUG!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Haha u just promoted 10 reasons to vote PAP. With an enemy like u, who needs friends?

Well... U win lor. Liars in white will all kena cancer. Look at your leader. Soon one by one will get hit. See GCT boh..Lampar Chi also too cancer. Whahahahaha....:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... U win lor. Liars in white will all kena cancer. Look at your leader. Soon one by one will get hit. See GCT boh..Lampar Chi also too cancer. Whahahahaha....:biggrin:

Hahaha.... u then get cancer la. Maybe ur kids kenna first. Ur cheebye mouth so smelly, maybe when u kiss them goodnight, you also kiss them goodbye!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahaha.... u then get cancer la. Maybe ur kids kenna first. Ur cheebye mouth so smelly, maybe when u kiss them goodnight, you also kiss them goodbye!

Wah...PAP dog so vulgar mouth one...whahahaha :biggrin:
Curse more... More u curse ... The more PAP will be hated.

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignore him lah. this kind of cheebye kia no girls to talk to thats why whole day hang at forum.

he feel so powerful doing stonecold stunners till kena ban now change nick. wahahahaha!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignore him lah. this kind of cheebye kia no girls to talk to thats why whole day hang at forum.

he feel so powerful doing stonecold stunners till kena ban now change nick. wahahahaha!!

Haha....lose oredi then say such childish stuff. Maybe your penis so small that u feel u need to come online to ACT BIG. U go let dogs fuck la.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met a few gong cheesepies in offit juz now.. Ask them who they will vote for...

8/10 say will vote Pappies...

Ask them why... the reasons they gib are as follows:

1. Oppo cannot be trusted.

2. CSJ and his SDP are liars.

3. LTK and his WP are gangsters.

4. LKY and LHL and their PAP are tried and tested.

5. Singapore is stable. Why rock it for the sake of rocking it.

6. Not interested in politics. More interested in shopping and looking chio.

7. Kena Marked by Chenghu if oppose them.

8. PAP is good. My parents, grandparents have been voting PAP and benefited from Singapore's rise from 3rd world to 1st workd.

9. Singapore is too small for opposition politics. Don't waste time.

10. And the most ridiculous one...PAP got more rich people and I want to be married into rich families.

Nabei... Sinkies got no hope liaozzzz.... I really give up.

Let their cheesepies rot next 5 years.

FUG!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...aporeans-says-ex-journalist-cassandra-chew-in

Esp Cassandra Chew?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In general. Singkie women especially SPGs have always been staunch pappie witches as they benefit most from pappie policies. For example. Womens Crapster..n no NS. n for SPGs..open door policy. .so heaps of ang mor men..n no angmor..they can go after Blanga as once u go black u dont go back. In addition, women have seldom been politically savy..women dont feature well in politics n economics majority of academics n biz ppl n politicians r men n not women..women in general have no Interest in such areas. N this open flood gates n pmet displacement have affected more men than women. To sum up..look at the anti pappie establishment n members of this forum r a huge majority males. So women have been a caused of continues pappie dominance

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkie beauty queen supports and participated in Occupy Central! Speaks British accent English not Singlish arh! This is my type of char boh! Not those superficial Sinkie bitches!

[video=youtube;WFFr6CqSQTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFr6CqSQTc[/video]