• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goldman Sachs manipulates market again

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nope, not yet. there is no major crisis in the world now. Wait for one that is coming soon that will shut the Dow Jones down for 3 days.

Yes very very soon

14757240-end-of-the-world-21-12-2012.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree that fundamental case for gold is bullish since there are many applications that requires gold. Eventually, there will be an end to extracting gold from mother earth - unless synthetic gold could be invented. The secular bull market should be getting tired now after the super long run.

Personally I don't subscribe to the cycle indicator. Just look at SG property cycle. It used to be 7 years and now it is long overdue and still running.

Can't comment on SG property cycle. I just know its going up and going without stopping.

The investment case for gold is demand by central banks (CB's) and private individuals, not industrial use. CB's, especially EM CB's are accumulating gold as a hedge against currency depreciation and developed country CB money printing. Gold is also favourable when real interest rates are low, which will be the case for many years to come. The only worry i have is that gold usually spend 1/3 of its time in bull, and 2/3 in bear or consolidation. The bear mkt was 20 years long. The bull should only be 10. The secular bull is very long in the tooth by now.