• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden period over! Sg in recession!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is, majority of these so-called "Scholar" with attitude problem and pretend to know when they dont even understand a thing.

They are good talker, but to weaken them is to challenge them with knowledge.

I've tried already and the so called scholar step down soon after(Resigned) giving way to non-scholar.

Dont just out-smart people with your speech, scholar need to prove they do understand what is happening and to provide alternative solution or perform damage-control situation.

To me, scholars are evil and worst they are greedy, selfish and self-centred.

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... don't blame these scholars... they're just doing what they learn from school... you know, monkey see, monkey do.

The point is, majority of these so-called "Scholar" with attitude problem and pretend to know when they dont even understand a thing.

They are good talker, but to weaken them is to challenge them with knowledge.

I've tried already and the so called scholar step down soon after(Resigned) giving way to non-scholar.

Dont just out-smart people with your speech, scholar need to prove they do understand what is happening and to provide alternative solution or perform damage-control situation.

To me, scholars are evil and worst they are greedy, selfish and self-centred.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MM,

long time no see.

Singapore needs to SAY a recession to get rid of local workers so they can work at the Jurong shipyard.

Even the locals are complaining locals KPKB here, how they wish all locals are yesmen.