• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gold - Better To Sell or Pawn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

I had some jewelry which I intended to cash out. I know gold price is good recently though not sure if it's still good now as compared to a few months back.

One question I would like to ask is will they fetch a better price from a pawnshop or a jewelry (if they do buy).

Advice please...

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

I had some jewelry which I intended to cash out. I know gold price is good recently though not sure if it's still good now as compared to a few months back.

One question I would like to ask is will they fetch a better price from a pawnshop or a jewelry (if they do buy).

Advice please...

why dun you ask aroud and get the best quote.......

jewellery i think cannot earn much.... cause pawn shop and jewellery eat into your profits too.... it different from gold trading

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

Advice please...

Ya.. better shop around. The value they put on "workmanship" which is deducted from the gold price is subjective.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

Advice please...

pawn shop rate not so good...i sold mine to this company along geyland i think they gave me about 65 to 70% all current rates...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks folks.

these jewelry I have are purchased about 4 years ago. Think I'll shop around before selling off.

Frankiestine, can you direct me to the shop in Geylang that you sold yours to?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks folks.

these jewelry I have are purchased about 4 years ago. Think I'll shop around before selling off.

Pawn you can get better price that why pawn shop can survive. Gold/jewelry shop will give you lower price unless you want to trade in and buy bigger gold.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

Advice please...

unless you can start another war, Gold prices is not as good as before now...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks folks.

it is actually directly opposite the old Gay world stadium site...maybe you can check the ads becos thats where i found them..