• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng - Your supporters invisible ah?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come cannot see many people at the rally tonight ah? I think if TKL don't sack you his deposit also byebye. Never mind, you sold your HDB flat, give him your deposit money lah :biggrin:

Or are they also marsian supporters

Last edited:

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crowd at TKL rally is damn pathetic. I think he will get less votes than spoilt votes.

I think he should quit to avoid embarrassment and endorse TJS while he quits.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yah rite, and the NGO is worth above $100m. Next PE he comes and stands. LOL!

I have no respect for someone who attacks his fellow opposition member. That was really low class and desperate. It was exactly what Tan Hwee Hwa tried to do to LTK during the last GE and how that backfired spectacularly :biggrin:

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS constantly exhibits poor judgement. He underestimated Nicole during GE and he endorsed TKL for this PE.

No need to listen to GMS. He is OUT-dated.