• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng Shares Prostitution Links On Social Media!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will there be a surge in bros looking for hookers, thanks to what Goh Meng Seng just did? Is this the kind of opposition candidate you are voting for?

11053586_702916509820350_8226559865939012990_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/702916509820350/?type=1&theater

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yvonne Lim is still hot after all these years! Women should age gracefully like she did. That's partly why I love my wife so much.

yvonne.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yvonne Lim is still hot after all these years! Women should age gracefully like she did. That's partly why I love my wife so much.

yvonne.jpg

I would too ... a beautiful woman with a long drawn sword is not to be mattered anyhow.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong wants the population of Sinkieland to go up to 6.9 million (at least). It would be disingenuous to assume that all the additional foreigners are top talents with degrees (fake or genuine) working in prestigious public institutions or private corporations.

At the end of the day, someone has to do the dirty work. Whether you like the nature of their work is irrelevant. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs don't need prostitutes... they fuck interns and grassroots volunteers all the time. :biggrin: