• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng kena detained by ICA

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Real Singapore
SHOCKING:

"I have been subjected to “routine check” by the immigration at Changi Airport when I returned to Singapore recently. I was not allowed to pass through the immigration and was put in a “locked and controlled” waiting room for almost half an hour while the officers just took my passport away without telling me exactly what is wrong.

While waiting in that room with some Vietnamese and PRC women who were refused entry
, I have tried to ask the officer what have I done wrong that they need to “hold” me up? In fact, I know this is the kind of harassment they have applied to some other social-political activists like Gilbert Goh before. I have no good answer other than some “routine check” excuses."

-Former NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Real Singapore
SHOCKING:

"I have been subjected to “routine check” by the immigration at Changi Airport when I returned to Singapore recently. I was not allowed to pass through the immigration and was put in a “locked and controlled” waiting room for almost half an hour while the officers just took my passport away without telling me exactly what is wrong.

While waiting in that room with some Vietnamese and PRC women who were refused entry
, I have tried to ask the officer what have I done wrong that they need to “hold” me up? In fact, I know this is the kind of harassment they have applied to some other social-political activists like Gilbert Goh before. I have no good answer other than some “routine check” excuses."

-Former NSP Secretary-General Goh Meng Seng

This Got More Shit thinks too highly of himself.

ICA should have sent his ass to IMH.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Got More Shit thinks too highly of himself.

ICA should have sent his ass to IMH.

waiting room for almost half an hour:confused:

Almost half an hour meaning just 10 to 15 minutes is it. Got More Shit exaggerating to make it sound serious and make himself look important again.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng thought that he'sin the same league as Anwar who was denied entry in Japan or Mahathir who was stripped search by the US immigration.

Last edited:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type statement by our esteem political observer clearly proved that he is not a PAP mole like what most of you believe. No? Yes? No? Sure PAP will not do this to their own.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking drama bugger... Anyway he got take phone numbers from the Viet and PRC bu in the same room with him?