• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious GoFundMe to help Malaysia.... guess how much they raised?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-malaysia/

Please Help Malaysia!
Fundraising campaign by Nik Shazarina Bakti
The-Malaysian-Flag-0021.jpg

Kuala Lumpur, MY | Community

fundmalaysia.JPG

I am a 27-year-old Malaysian, very much in love and proud of my country. I am a LLM (Master of Laws) graduate from SOAS, University of London and currently a Legal Officer at Sisters in Islam (SIS). I believe I am an activists for the benefit of human kind.

Recently, it was announced that Malaysia has a debt of RM 1 trillion (~USD 250 billion). That is a lot of 0s.
I set this fundraising page up as I hope to gather Malaysians and also the rest of the world to help contribute towards reducing Malaysia's debt.

Dearest Malaysians, do you remember that time when our forefathers gave their jewellery, money and valuables up just so that Tunku and the then Government could raise enough funds to go to London and claim for Merdeka (Independence)?

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

And this time, WE are doing it!
We can tell our children and grandchildren of this initiative that we all took part in to save Negaraku Malaysia.

Please share this and may God bless Malaysia.

Note: All proceeds will be channeled to the Government of Malaysia (eg: The Minister of Finance) at the end of the campaign. I will not pocket any of the funds, I created this page as a medium to raise funds. Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
*Many have inquired on how sure will the funds be given to the Government, I know I am a stranger to most but believe me, I am not going to pocket any of the funds. I will update the PayPal account summary daily and when the day comes, I will make sure I upload proof of the funds being channeled to the Government.
**If we could work together during the 14th General Elections (remember we trusted anyone who could help us?) I am sure we can work together for another round.
*** Please click on the Updates tab above for the latest updates.
Thank you for reading.

Photo: Credits to Niklas Amundson

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She's an idiot. Any money sent will go straight into the pocket of some politician of civil servant.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha only raised USD$3.6k. Looks like Mudlaysians have wised up. No longer willing to part money like gullible suckers to rats.

Maybe they can start 2MDB now that 1MDB is officially shit.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can someone so stupid be studying law?

I sure hope she is the lawyer of some cunt i plan to sue! But then again, she's not even a solicitor. Just a legal officer.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They abolish gst, that means dr m already figured out he is getting too much tax money. No need for donations.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kinda stupid to remove gst,gst is a massive source of revenue.......singapore collected 11b in gst in 2017 which makes up 20 percent of our total tax revenues.

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
All proceeds will be channeled to the Government of Malaysia (eg: The Minister of Finance) at the end of the campaign. I will not pocket any of the funds, I created this page as a medium to raise funds. Please feel free to contact me for any questions.

who takes the money? is it a scam?
Dr M started the account?