• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God & Satan.....What's The Difference ?.....or just pure NONSENSE...,LOL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. KILLING. (As in "Thou shalt not"...???)

The biblical god personally kills a total of 371,186 people, not counting his slaughter of every living thing in Genesis 7. The biblical god also orders the killing of a total of 1,862,265.

Gen 22:2 - God accepts human sacrifices.
Ex 12:29 - God kills all the firstborn in the land of Egypt.
Num 16:27-33 - God caused the whole tribe of Korah -- men, women, and children -- to be buried alive.
Numbers 31: The slaugher of the MidianitesNum 31:7-35 - God orders Moses to kill the Midianites, making sure to slaughter not only the men but also the boys and females, except for the 32,000 virgin girls.
Deut 3:4 - God is pleased that his warriors destroyed 60 cities.
Deut 20:16-17 - God commands complete destruction of all Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, and "thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth."
Josh 6:21 - God's warriors destroyed Jericho and killed every man, woman, child, and domestic animal.
Josh 8:25 - God's warriors killed 12,000 people in the city of Ai.
Judges 20:46 - At Gibeah, Benjamin's men killed 25,000 people and burned every town.
1 Sam 6:19 - God kills 50,070 people for trying to peek into the Ark.
1 Sam 15:3 - God commands the destruction of Amalek: "Slay both men and women, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
2 Kings 2:24 - God sent bears to tear apart 42 children for making fun of Elisha's bald head.
2 Kings 19:35 - God's angel killed 185,000 Assyrians in a single night.
1 Chron 21:14 - God kills 70,000 Israelites with a pestilence.
Job 1:15-19 - God arranges the killing of Job's children, servants and animals.
Isa 13:16 - God promises that all the Babylonians' children will be "dashed to pieces before their eyes;" their wives will be raped.
Jer 50:21 - God commands that the people of Merathaim and Pekod be "utterly destroyed."
Ezek 35:8 - God promises to fill the mountains, hills, valleys and rivers with slain men.
Hosea 13:16 - God promises to have Samaritan infants dashed to pieces, and pregnant women will have their bellies slashed open.
Zeph 3:6 - God brags that he has destroyed many nations.

2. RAPE

Ex 21:7-8 - A father may sell his daughter to be a sex slave.
Num 31:7, 18 - God orders his warriors to kill every living thing in a captured city, except the virgin girls, who are to be raped and turned into sex slaves.
Judges 21:12-23 - God's warriors killed all the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead except for 400 virgin girls, who were taken as slaves. If there are not enough girls to go around, God's warriors may raid neighboring towns for more to rape.

3. SLAVERY

Gen 9:25 - God cursed Ham, son of Noah, with perpetual slavery for the crime of seeing his father naked. (Ham was formerly considered the ancestor of all "blacks.")
Ex 21:7 - A man may sell his daughter as a sex slave.

4. WAS JESUS ETHICAL?

Matt 19:12 - Jesus says the best way for a man to be sure of getting into heaven is to have himself castrated.
Mark 16:18 - Jesus says anyone who believes in him can play with venomous snakes or drink poison without harm.
Luke 14:26 - Jesus says no man can be his disciple unless he hates his parents, siblings, wife, children, and himself as well.
John 15:6 - Jesus says anyone who doesn't believe in him must be burned.
Acts 5:5-10 - Ananias and his wife Sapphira were killed for withholding money from the church.
2 John 1:10-11 - A Christian is forbidden to offer hospitality to a non-Christian, not even to wish him "Godspeed" on parting.

5. SILLINESS

Gen 1:11-19 - God made all green plants on the third day of creation, but neglected to supply the sun (on which both plants and "days" depend) until the fourth day.
Gen 6:6-7 - Because a few people displeased him, God "repented" having made the world, and decided to destroy all life on earth.
Deut 25:11-12 - A woman who seizes a man's genitals, even to defend her husband from an attacker, must have her hand cut off.
Deut 33:17 - God believes in unicorns.
Matt 5:22 - Jesus says anyone who calls another "fool" will go to hell, but then he does it himself (Matt 23:17).
James 5:14-15 - Prayer by the elders of the church is the only sure cure for sickness. (Christian Science, anyone?)

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
no know leh................

all i know the bible is the worst ever joke book ever written.................

The torah, bible and koran are different version of the many in 1 book of the ancient barbaric jew. It consists some myths, some history, some folktales, some culture, some tradition and some legends. In another word, it is a rojak book that constantine and mohammed find useful and abusive for their conquering agenda.

Mankind has never suffered so much hardship and mistreatment before these 3 books came...

The ang moh have already wake up, but some people over here are still so delusional. I think they drink too much ang moh urine, whahahahaha....

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the similarity between Christianity and Buddhism ? They are both religion :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAAAAAAAAA, WHAT A CLOWN, Punisher! U nail it, hahaaaaaaa, they r both religions?! Hahaaaaaa.....u nail it, stupid!!! Well done!!!

Oh , I forgot .. To you only your own religion is special :wink: you even can call it " way of life " . Whahahaha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaaaaaa, your way below illiterate threads suit me for banging u, punisher. Hahhaaaaaa! Butt hurt?!

I know you gay lah ... Don't keep telling ppl here you love to bang ass :wink: I enough with your gayness :wink: you want gay ? Go to your own cult , alot over there :wink: beware of aids though :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you gay lah ... Don't keep telling ppl here you love to bang ass :wink: I enough with your gayness :wink: you want gay ? Go to your own cult , alot over there :wink: beware of aids though :wink:

Wuuhahaaaaaa, u faggot... So u r a lonely gay at the bar waiting to be picked up? Wuhahaaaaa, must be old n ugly gay drinking by ITSELF, WUHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahaaaaaa, u faggot... So u r a lonely gay at the bar waiting to be picked up? Wuhahaaaaa, must be old n ugly gay drinking by ITSELF, WUHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

so you go drinking with your lau bu ? Trying to prey on taxi uncle ?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you go drinking with your lau bu ? Trying to prey on taxi uncle ?

Wuhahaaaaaaa, that's the best u can reply?? Come on......! Instead, I will try going to that bar u go with your whole family n see what happen. What's it called????? LAU BU CHOW CHEEBY BAR?? Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Oops, darling..u fatherless son needs my help. Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaa, that's the best u can reply?? Come on......! Instead, I will try going to that bar u go with your whole family n see what happen. What's it called????? LAU BU CHOW CHEEBY BAR?? Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Oops, darling..u fatherless son needs my help. Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawnzzzz .... :wink: no style of your own even replying my post :wink: Whahahahaha . You can only copy mine :wink: krappppppui :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaa!!!!!!! How about copy and paste, like u do all the time here, can up my class???? Wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

When I copy and paste , its for sharing and open up your delusional gay mind , like that how to compare yours ? :wink: its like comparing apple with oranges ...idiot . No wonder you cannot tell the different between fiction and non fiction :wink: your delusion mind confirm everything about you . :smile:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I copy and paste , its for sharing and open up your delusional gay mind , like that how to compare yours ? :wink: its like comparing apple with oranges ...idiot . No wonder you cannot tell the different between fiction and non fiction :wink: your delusion mind confirm everything about you . :smile:

Wuhahaaaaa!!! Comparing? Non- friction now. Delusion some more, wuhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! What a moron!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa!!! Comparing? Non- friction now. Delusion some more, wuhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! What a moron!!!

Whahhahaha ...I know you don't have common sense :wink: to debate , from today onwards all you get from me is just insult :wink: this is what you deserve from me .. Your lau bu is so fat, her ass looks like a road map. :wink: whhhhahha

image.jpg