• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS to leave NSP (as correctly predicted in SBF)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parthian Shots

parthian_army.jpg

... all the rest of his press statement sounds good but is utterly hollow.Last word: GMS, listen to Sin KEk Tong's parting short when he finally decided to exit politics: ...

Errr ... It's "parting shot". It's kind of shooting on horse back. As you can see, the ang mohs have got problems with words ! Some of the English words are actually wrong (in dict) but they call it 'a standard' instead. Origin of the word is actually "Parthian Shots".

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Perspective,

Honestly there was no media black out per say as Gilbert was complaining, rather media interest is dependent on the "importance" of the fight and the "drama" and weight of people contesting. The fact that you exists does not make the media obliged to give you the time of day whether during the GE or Post or Pre. The East Coast team had as limited a coverage as MK vs sa vs Aljunied for good reasons. Similarly NS from NSP took away all the publicity but somehow the NS machine could not or was not capable of shining on NS per say.

Locke

Who cares? I saw something funnier!

To naysayers who may criticise joining and leaving of two Opposition parties, this person said "Whichever party and whichever way you choose to work, as long as we are going in the same direction ... I think it's fine."

This person went in the opposite direction of two opposition parties (which is conclusive by the actions of resignations in both instances). Which is true?

#1 - This person does not think NSP and WP are moving in the same direction as him. One has to wonder why anyone can make the same mistake twice on such an important decision.

#2 - This person does not think NSP and WP are moving in the same direction as him. That eradicates more than half the opposition camp he cannot work with.

#3 - Both

Maybe all 3 "directions" are true!

This is my party-ing shot... unless people don't want to part!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Perspective,

Honestly there was no media black out per say as Gilbert was complaining, rather media interest is dependent on the "importance" of the fight and the "drama" and weight of people contesting. The fact that you exists does not make the media obliged to give you the time of day whether during the GE or Post or Pre. The East Coast team had as limited a coverage as MK vs sa vs Aljunied for good reasons. Similarly NS from NSP took away all the publicity but somehow the NS machine could not or was not capable of shining on NS per say.

Locke

hey locke, they shouldnt blame media... I been hounding him for peektures of NSP last 2 outreach programmes, not knowing he has already quit...

NSP has been comming up with a lot of ideas and outreach but no aftermath, no peekture no press release..... got head no tails

2ndly, look @ this video, 0:22 to 0:25,
[video=youtube;EkX69zSpv4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkX69zSpv4Y[/video]
he keep smelling and following Nicole ass like an eunuch around in Marine Parade.. there should be more video for who bother to go dig..

who is rookie, Nicole ? and where is the training ground? Marine Parade....? then why the fark is the sec gen following her around and smelling her ass none stop? when he is suppose to be in Tampines..... I bet my ass off he doesnt even know where in singapore is choa chu kang is

Major Epic Failed Strategist who only kn ow how to use MK as an excuse for everything

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing about NSP being serious about MK and committed resources to help to distribute rice is crap. It was only a one-off event. NSP potential MK team was members only in 2011 except Lella in 2010. WP team has one 2005, two 2006 and one 2010. Most of them were selling Hammer there and covered all units during 9 days and before. Who is more serious?

If NSP is not serious about MK, the VI should stop boasting.

When both are equally guilty of calling the bluff, of course, the partisan want will only blame the other.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
When both are equally guilty of calling the bluff, of course, the partisan want will only blame the other.

From GMS and Ramseth accounts of the so-called calling the bluff earlier. No party is guilty. The one who backed off from the bluff and starts whining is petty! Why didn't thet up the bluff then and stayed the fight? Now after whatever fight or bluff is over, then whine about it claiming they stood a better chance. What a laugh!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This the first time a non-trolling forummer is so outnumbered by the rest despite not flamebaiting and this is a non-mudslinging exchange. A new record achievement.

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ti Lik, great to hear from you! Pai seh, use your name as a "whacking" base. What I meant was ieons ago.

Is it your birthday? Happy birthday and stay healthy!

Hi there,

Its ok. I don't bear grudges. You should know. :smile: So long as our paths cross into the public arena of politics, it will get mentioned every now and then. :smile:

Thanks for the wishes, you stay healthy too.