• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS, the SDP Chiku is Ripe

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the 'joint candidacy' debacle, CSJ's position is weaker than ever. Similarly, with a lawsuit hanging over his head, VW may be unelectable (even though I think he is eminently intelligent and capable.) People like John Tan have the charisma of a CTE tunnel jam. And other capable people like AYG and TJS seem to have distanced themselves from the party.

This means that SDP needs a strong ANALytic leader with vision and who can 'take on' the PAPzis, but most of all to hasten the 'self-destruct' of WP. And only one person can fill these big shoes - GMS, who would surely have learnt from his own mistakes in NSP and WP.

GMS, SDP awaits you. Go for it.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i think sdp needs a man of the calibre of scroobal....
he is a talent wasted, holding sway in the cyberworld.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
This means that SDP needs a strong ANALytic leader with vision and take on the PAPzis, but most of all to hasten the 'self-destruct' of WP. And only one person can fill these big shoes - GMS, who would surely have learnt from his own mistakes in NSP and WP.

By now you should know GMS NEVER make mistakes. All mistakes were made by NSP and WP. He also ran a perfect campaign in Tampines. The voters made the mistake of not voting for him.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
world class leadership.

never admit mistakes always find a way out by blaming others.

and lastly never smile and have a serious face.

like an axe to grind like that.

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS should loan himself as the best candidate to SDP. If victorious, GMS will enter Parliament and SDP will run the Punggol East Town Council. Win-win situation.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I heard WP cheeku is ripe just that no one dare to pluck and eat...

Goh Meng Seng

With the 'joint candidacy' debacle, CSJ's position is weaker than ever. Similarly, with a lawsuit hanging over his head, VW may be unelectable (even though I think he is eminently intelligent and capable.) People like John Tan have the charisma of a CTE tunnel jam. And other capable people like AYG and TJS seem to have distanced themselves from the party.

This means that SDP needs a strong ANALytic leader with vision and who can 'take on' the PAPzis, but most of all to hasten the 'self-destruct' of WP. And only one person can fill these big shoes - GMS, who would surely have learnt from his own mistakes in NSP and WP.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Levels:
SDP 0%
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
RP 0%
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
SDA 5%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
NSP 40%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒
PAP 60%
██████▒▒▒▒
SPP 99%
██████████
WP 100%
██████████
Glenda Han 200%
████████████████████

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Seriously speaking, the danger in WP is higher than SDP.

Goh Meng Seng

Serious man. On a personal level, Even I would agree and support you joining SDP and try to help them out.

At least you have more cow sense then someone who has a PHD.