• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TNP Poll: NSP is 2nd last in credibility ranking among all the oppo, WELL DONE GMS!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today TNP,

TNP run poll on credibility of all the party, here is the ranking:

1. PAP
2. WP
3. SDP
4. SDA
5. SPP
6. RP
7. SJP
8. PKMS
9. NSP
10. SF

As expected, WP score the highest amongh the oppo, but SDP also did veri well coming 3rd, good job SDP! (fuckin cheebyekia jobless parent basher pappy runnig dog mole Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive must be banging his small rotten balls now..LOL) Then comes SDA followed by SPP, dis one i think many ppl still think CST is in SDA, dats why SPP is behind SDA. RP came in 5th which i think kena knock down becos of their recent problem...but the most shocking is NSP coming in 9th, kena beaten even by fuckup parties like SJP and PKMS...LOL.. at least SF is expected lah given dat it is only a 2 party member....but NSP.. despite having malay bureau lah, got the 2 govt scholars tony and hazel lah...got dat aussie migrant gilbert goh lah...yet still kena 9th placing behind SJP and PKMS...LOL...GMS really screw NSP left right centre lah....i think when tony and hazel read this poll, they must be wailing and banging their head against the wall for joining this party dat has a real credibility problem. But i think the real losers are Tampines residents, nobody trust NSP and GMS, no other oppo party coming here, so either vote for MBT or spoil vote lah....KNNBPCB :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

osy7fq.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TNP Poll: NSP is 2nd last in credibility ranking among all the oppo, WELL DONE GM

Can't even trust them to walk your dog!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TNP Poll: NSP is 2nd last in credibility ranking among all the oppo, WELL DONE GM

ah seng muz work harder 2 generate mor publicity ... :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now he is avoiding this forum and doing the right thing by doing so. Saw him the other night at Tampines MRT station outside selling the party's papers with his party's members. Well done.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

did colonel seng respond to this ratings???

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sad case, NSP.

Better buck up now, or you will get 30% again in wherever u contest.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

RP has been knocking on doors almost every night, KJ going all out. Don't hear much from the other parties, they only active on weekends.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a TNP poll, which means its a controlled mouthpiece, which also means that since we dont know where the actual source of information is from, considering that NSP is bearing down on PAP in tampines and MBT could just lose his seat, its not a surprise that NSP would be seen as unpopular to save MBT and PAP's skin

I m surprised that suddenly, you guys actually believe what is said politically by SPH and their respective organs.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WP in Aljunied has an even better chance. Predictably it has come out second because it has avoided many pitfalls, like talking about UFOs, engaging in flame wars online, getting into the press for all the wrong reasons. RP is also where it should be given its nuclear implosion. I see the poll as nothing wrong. That is probably how voters will vote.

This is a TNP poll, which means its a controlled mouthpiece, which also means that since we dont know where the actual source of information is from, considering that NSP is bearing down on PAP in tampines and MBT could just lose his seat, its not a surprise that NSP would be seen as unpopular to save MBT and PAP's skin

I m surprised that suddenly, you guys actually believe what is said politically by SPH and their respective organs.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

RP has been knocking on doors almost every night, KJ going all out. Don't hear much from the other parties, they only active on weekends.

I saw GMS selling party newspapers at Tampines MRT. Kudos to him for not "wasting time" in this forum. The election is near and its good to see them fighting now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I saw GMS selling party newspapers at Tampines MRT. Kudos to him for not "wasting time" in this forum. The election is near and its good to see them fighting now.

He should have started knocking on doors months ago. That's the best way to reach his voters. Not through this forum uttering nonsense.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP in Aljunied has an even better chance. Predictably it has come out second because it has avoided many pitfalls, like talking about UFOs, engaging in flame wars online, getting into the press for all the wrong reasons. RP is also where it should be given its nuclear implosion. I see the poll as nothing wrong. That is probably how voters will vote.

Based on what you have said, then i wopnt really bother with the poll at all.

This poll is deemed to be at national level. I dont deny that certain party still lack of the publicity awareness it needs. However. I dont think this is a good indication or reflection on how the votes would be at ward level.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal

TNP cannot possibly not put PAP as 1st place rite ;P

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

move to taiwan, gms. lolz.