• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS Covid message for Sinkies!

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In actual fact, the affected family ultimately recovered by being quarantined at home. Singaporeans should take a good look at how other neighboring countries handling this crisis & know that we are actually very lucky. I am not a pro PAP but at least feel proud to be a recognized nation that had done quite a good job in managing this covid 19 crisis. Looked at other Asia countries, how difficult to get vaccinated & some have to pay out of their own pockets. In Singapore, government give it out free & many still have doubts about taking the vaccines. In life nothing can be perfect, be satisfied. We all die one day.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In actual fact, the affected family ultimately recovered by being quarantined at home. Singaporeans should take a good look at how other neighboring countries handling this crisis & know that we are actually very lucky. I am not a pro PAP but at least feel proud to be a recognized nation that had done quite a good job in managing this covid 19 crisis. Looked at other Asia countries, how difficult to get vaccinated & some have to pay out of their own pockets. In Singapore, government give it out free & many still have doubts about taking the vaccines. In life nothing can be perfect, be satisfied. We all die one day.
That's what I have been telling the ingrates here for the longest time - They don't know how farking lucky they are to have a gahment that is at least competent and vaccinations are readily available and free.

When you are living in a place like Bangkok like me, you'll be damn appreciative of the gahment in Sinkeepoo. :o-o:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I have been telling the ingrates here for the longest time - They don't know how farking lucky they are to have a gahment that is at least competent and vaccinations are readily available and free.

When you are living in a place like Bangkok like me, you'll be damn appreciative of the gahment in Sinkeepoo
Totally agreed with you. In Thailand without thoroughly understanding the medical complications, the government just mix and match Sinovac with AstraZeneca. Moreover so many bribery cases just to be in the queue for the vaccines.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to those who suan GMS, I hope you all kenna HRW or QO and experience first-hand how pappy dogs will fuck up your lives with their incompetent handling of those infected and their family members.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does he expect? Check-in to St. Regis ah? Where to find other accommodations for your family members? If u want, pay for it yourself...
Nothing to do with whether PAP, PSP or Workers Party, the end result is still the same...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle has always been a clear minded neutral party and gave credits to pap for jobs well done eg providing a seamless vaccination programme etc but when things are screwed up they need to acknowledge it instead of telling lies with opened eyes :geek:This is the main thing that sinkies cannot accept.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle has always been a clear minded neutral party and gave credits to pap for jobs well done eg providing a seamless vaccination programme etc but when things are screwed up they need to acknowledge it instead of telling lies with opened eyes :geek:This is the main thing that sinkies cannot accept.
Despotic fuckers sustain their power thru constant lying. Honesty will be their downfall.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed totally. They will never acknowledge their shortcomings. That is what irks me the most about the MIW. They lack the courage to do what they say. If you say you want to live with COVID endemically, then do it lah! Be brave and open up.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical retards. There is no medication. Why cant you self quarntine? Tell moh you get what? Monitorer thats all.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blocked this shit eater. We are now the highest in asia for total % of population infected. Even makysia is now doing better than us. No one is worse

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does he expect? Check-in to St. Regis ah? Where to find other accommodations for your family members? If u want, pay for it yourself...
Nothing to do with whether PAP, PSP or Workers Party, the end result is still the same...
Let's be fair. This is the first time they are doing something like this. We need to give people time to adjust.

It's like your first day at work and people start to pressure you and fark you up. If the farkers here are so smart, ask them to do lah... :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is that the rules are changing on a daily basis literally and different people from MOH are saying different things. That is the cause of all the confusion and cock-ups.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask themselves who they vote,foreigners n PRs n new citizen I think better treatment, keep the spending on others except sinkues I know of one Jiuhukia kana covismd 120k sgd write off Don need pay if it is sinkies die die ask u pay.All won't believe till they themselves see n kana,that's life ,if it is related to clowns sure hv beds

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed with you. In Thailand without thoroughly understanding the medical complications, the government just mix and match Sinovac with AstraZeneca. Moreover so many bribery cases just to be in the queue for the vaccines.
What's happening in Thailand is everything you don't want to see in a responsible gahment.

Most forummers here have the frog in the well syndrome. They look up the well and think the sky is that big. Once they have experienced how life is like under an incompetent gahment, they'll appreciate life in Sinkeepoo very much. This I can assure you.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's happening in Thailand is everything you don't want to see in a responsible gahment.

Most forummers here have the frog in the well syndrome. They look up the well and think the sky is that big. Once they have experienced how life is like under an incompetent gahment, they'll appreciate life in Sinkeepoo very much. This I can assure you.
Just like what I posted a few minutes ago in Living in Thailand, there is no clear cut when the country is opening up, how may days vaccinated tourist or homeward bound thai spouse resident have to quarantine. Different interpretation come from CDC, Gen Prayuth, Health Minister Anuthin & tourist promotion board. How to expect tourist to book their flights. If we booked for hotel 14 days quarantine and cut short to 7 days, what happens to our remaining payment. The hotel concerned will not refund us, but will only ask us to continue staying for the remaining 7 days. That is really crazy. At least Singapore government gives specific, clear cut announcement.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not God. But a dose of half a dozen of vitamin c + zinc every half a day. Electrolyte to diffuse the loss of water through diarrhea because of the body's inability to absorb the vitamin c and starvation. If the body is attacked. No food is required as the stomach is already stressed. Go into fasting mode. But eat if pop vitamin c as it can be quite acidic and if cannot tahan headache. Panadol.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Don't say Thailand lah.

Canada also.

Look at the situation in Alberta. Chaos.