• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110403.230047_nor_lella.jpg

SINGAPORE - The head of National Solidarity Party's (NSP) Malay bureau is believed to be involved in police investigations following a complaint of theft.

She is business consultant Nor Lella Mardiiiah Mohamed, 37.

Malay daily Berita Harian first reported that a police report was made by Mr Shariffudin Mohamed Raffi, the managing director of food supplier Jalilah's, and police confirmed that they received a call on the night of March 7, informing them of theft.

Cash and items including a computer were reported missing from a unit in Jalan Malu-Malu in Sembawang, reported The Straits Times.

Ms Nor Lella has refuted the complaint in a statement yesterday. She said that the allegations were 'completely baseless and highly damaging to my reputation, especially when I am just about to contest the coming general election.'

Mr Shariffudin confirmed that he made the police report, but declined further comment.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever GMS and Leila or GMS and his wife's relationship has little to nothing to do with the election. This article is just as bad as the ongoing nonsense surrounding Tin Pei Ling. You guys need to stop posting these nonsense

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that AMK shop is yours?

I was there many years ago and it was badly managed. I left without buying anything.

You put an old auntie there managing it who doesn't know anything about computer. I asked some basic questions about the item that I was interested and her expressed then was like 'huh?'

You dun even put in effort for your own shop and you expect people to trust you?

To people who tell lies, I won't really give a damn. 对人说人话,对鬼说鬼话

Goh Meng Seng

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give him a break. He's going to put that same auntie in charge of the town council. If you see him, he'll say "The estate is the town council manager's job, not the MP's". You ask the town council manager she'll say "Huh?".

So that AMK shop is yours?

I was there many years ago and it was badly managed. I left without buying anything.

You put an old auntie there managing it who doesn't know anything about computer. I asked some basic questions about the item that I was interested and her expressed then was like 'huh?'

You dun even put in effort for your own shop and you expect people to trust you?

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So strange to read Wai Leng joining the crowd in adding fuel to the YSL adultery wildfire. But in NSP, Wai Leng also knew that there were some hanky panky going on between GMS and Leila, yet she play dumb. Why? Fortunately for NSP, Hazel came in and fire GMS before this scandal broke out. Hazel and Tony better watch it, heard that GMS is instigating some existing members to create trouble within the party.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
So strange to read Wai Leng joining the crowd in adding fuel to the YSL adultery wildfire. But in NSP, Wai Leng also knew that there were some hanky panky going on between GMS and Leila, yet she play dumb. Why? Fortunately for NSP, Hazel came in and fire GMS before this scandal broke out. Hazel and Tony better watch it, heard that GMS is instigating some existing members to create trouble within the party.

THIS IS a POLITICAL THREAD !!! IS THE TS FUCKING STUPID or BLIND?????

can you POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION ?? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LAZY AND IMCOMPETANT MODs AND AH SAM BOSS