• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and his bullshit

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd say he's not really angry with GMS but rather anti WP. I'm beginning to suspect he's a SPY sent by SDP to attack other opposition parties as SDP is getting lesser supporters due to their bad behaviour.

G.M.S. is now with NSP, not WP.

G

GohMengSeng

Dear NamQiong

Thank you for posting those interesting stories. Hopefully readers will give the thumbs up for my impeccable character and honesty.

I am truly honored.

GohMengSeng

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I see...after being attacked by other forummers who were sick of your craps, you cross over here with your craps.

I'd say he's not really angry with GMS but rather anti WP. I'm beginning to suspect he's a SPY sent by SDP to attack other opposition parties as SDP is getting lesser supporters due to their bad behaviour.

SDP - Singapore's Dumbest Political Party ... Chee Soon Juan and his bunch of merrymen and women - I really suspect that they are somehow PAP Super supporters! Cos they really make the opposition look real bad.

wbtym

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP - Singapore's Dumbest Political Party ... Chee Soon Juan and his bunch of merrymen and women - I really suspect that they are somehow PAP Super supporters! Cos they really make the opposition look real bad.

"They" are trying too hard to make opposition look bad.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
MISS NAM QIONG.
How is your Diagnostics Lab at Ang Mo Kio? Today lunchtime u got see a guy looking at u or not?

Remember everytime you open your mouth my cock will be inside. Pls suck hard hard ok? I know your cheebai is very horny becos no dick inside for long time liao.

LOL !!!

G

GohMengSeng

MISS NAM QIONG.
How is your Diagnostics Lab at Ang Mo Kio? Today lunchtime u got see a guy looking at u or not? Remember everytime you open your mouth my cock will be inside. Pls suck hard hard ok? I know your cheebai is very horny becos no dick inside for long time liao. LOL !!!

Dear mustpaycashhhh

You don't have to waste your time promoting your cock in this forum.

You should contact my partner Bob Sim directly.

GohMengSeng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS in the news for the wrong reason again

rsxvfo.jpg

it doesn't really need much blainjuices to figure out who was behind all these.:wink:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=249815&posted=1#post249815

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah bay..my bro E-jay really too much liao :mad:

not really too much la. too little infact. all his pals got more than 1k fine, he only got $600 summon.

how can he be too much?:rolleyes: how come like that one huh? was it because when he stripped his red t-shirt, he mesmerised everyone one? wow! if he drops his panties, maybe fine reduced by another half!:biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: a tribute to old faggot PAP dog

Dear Mr Senior Lee,

finally, the answers will be out from Today ! (Part 1)

The shameless pte life of sim kheng hwee

Elsie is very rich, she will receive her extremely big bonus every year ends, she will give lau hum ku and mammalee a 5 Digits ang bao as their retirement living allowance after she received her bonus, that will be before every Chinese New years.

Sim kheng hwee insisted he is “retired”, he demanded the allowance too, Elsie dun buy his reason, to get allowance from Elsie is beli easy, sim kheng hwee just quarrel with lau hum ku and mammalee, both of them will call Elsie, Elsie got headache, she just gave in. sim kheng hwee won’t be called chee bye kia for no reason.
so Elsie just included sim kheng hwee as beneficiary, problem solved.

But new problem cropped up the following years, because Elsie gives a fixed sum for 3 of them to distribute themselves, every years after the first year, sim kheng hwee will fight to get a bigger share of the amount, so he can live comfortably for that whole year. But that means lau hum ku and mammalee will get lesser money, lau hum ku was very very angry with sim kheng hwee, he will quarrel fiercely with sim kheng hwee to get back the his share of money as much as he can, after all, the money was meant for him. Such quarrel now becomes a yearly event.

Q1. with no income and no saving, where he gets money for his living ?
Answer: Elsie

Q2. who give him money for his whole year expenses ?
Answer: Elsie

Q5. why must Elsie give him monthly expenses ?
Answer: if not, he will create troubles at home, including beat up his parents

Q8. why sim kheng hwee must beat up his lau hum ku just before every Chinese New Year ?
Answer: becos the allowance is given after year end bonus, that is before CNY

Mr Pak,

Keep up the good work.