• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glockman rescued after Failed Attempt to buy cheap cigerettes during Lockdown!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hanor, but these are useless fucking breeds and expensive to maintain.
a junkyard dog that keeps me company and helps ward off unseen spirits, sharing my pkt of caipng twice daily during my guard duty in krangi factory is bestest with low maint :thumbsup:

no problem for me as those living in the nearby forest can also deliver :rolleyes:
Low or no maintenance dog is the best. Low or no maintenance charbor is lagi bestest.

You got kantow at nearby forest? KNN, never intro.:biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
In normal times, I would have 2 to 3 cartons at home. More when I was in Middle East as a carton was about USD20 then.

But we all agree now aint normal times. And in near future, will be more abnormal, so better stock up a bit more on ciggies

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I find the country I want to retire in, I like to have dogs.
Very big dogs. Bull or Tibetan Mastiffs , Ovcharka and Kangal come to my mind.

I am very good with animals .
How many do you know that call cat to come running to them when called outside the home environment.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many do you know that call cat to come running to them when called outside the home environment.

When in time we all can write freely, you find my calling of my cats to come to me a very tiny aspect of what I had done with animals and birds. With videos and photos over many years .
Disbelieving me is ok as I cannot and do not wish to prove that now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

calling pussies is one thing. what about calling chicken?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or even within home environment , or anywhere

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My loyal Alsatian...

Long ago, I is tge stay in Kampong.

Playing at rear garden.

Snake came.

My loyal Alsatian barked it away.

_:x3:.
Same same. My two mongrels, hitam and puteh were the bestest. Followed me everywhere I went. I even taught them to press the pedestrian crossing button on traffic lights for me.

OK OK, maybe they never learned, but I wish they knew how to. Wouldn't that be so cool?