• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glockman, is this you?

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
When thinking of karung guni (literally Malay for “gunny sack”), or karang guni, you're more than likely to think of the weathered uncles and aunties strolling through HDB corridors toting a horn and trolley.

Many of us would also be familiar with their drawly shout: “Karung guni, buay bor zua gu sa kor, ray-dio-dian-see-kee”, which is Hokkien for “Karung guni, newspapers and old clothes, spoilt radios, televisions", with the sound of their horn echoing across the block.

However, Bryan Peh’s the furthest thing from that image, being significantly younger and all that. He was sprightly and delightfully chatty, even on a Tuesday morning, when most people would still be fighting off sleep while at work.

Apparently, not a lot of people could believe that a young person would be a karung guni man either.
“When I go out and meet friends or friends of friends and they ask me for my profession, I would call myself a karung guni," he shared.
“They would question me, asking: ‘Why are you making fun of them? It's not a joke, you know.’ And I have to say ‘I am a karung guni’ and show them proof of my job before they realise, they had misunderstood me.”

The 29-year-old recently talked more about his eight-year journey in the recycling industry – and his foray into acting – with CNA Lifestyle at his family’s home in Tampines.

-

kguni.jpg

-
Source : CNA

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first knew him, he was a pastor. Then he decided to be an Indian. After which, he gotten sick of himself and decided to be a scammer. But one thing never change throughout his whole life. HE IS A SKIRT CHASER!

And a Lover of tua liap neh neh.