• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

glockman has a chiobu amdl english teacher when he was young. her name was xiao mei.......

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman

PRC PARENTS HIRE 29 Y.O ANG MO TUTOR. GIVE PIAK PIAK AS REWARD WHEN GOOD RESULTS
singaporeuncensored.com
ukang-1024x538.png
www.ettoday.net

Recently, a scandal of a teacher sexually assaulting students broke out in Guangzhou, China. A British female teacher, Xiao Mei (pseudonym), helped students with after-school tutoring. She used “have s*x once if you got good grades” as a temptation to make the children’s English grades improve. But one of the parents looked at the CCTV footage in the living room and found the s*x scene between the child and the teacher.

d5470571.jpg
www.ettoday.net

The 29-year-old female teacher Xiaomei works as an English teacher in an aristocratic school in Guangzhou, but she did tutoring in her spare time, specializing in tutoring middle and high school students. Due to her humorous and generous personality, many students liked to take her classes. All of her students who have been privately tutored by Xiaomei will make great improvement in their English, but the fees are extremely expensive.

One of the child’s parents had a business trip and was not in Guangzhou at that point in time. Therefore, he secretly installed a secret CCTV in the living room at home. After seeing the tutor and his son having s*x in the living room, he immediately flew home to confront them. The child admitted that the teacher took the initiative first. The parents realized that agreement was reached between the tutor and his son, and the two parties had done it more than a dozen times in six months, which made the parents angry and reported the scandal to the police.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of angmohs working as english teachers are of doubtful qualifications. They are here for some purpose. Teaching english is the easiest way to earn some income.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@glockman

PRC PARENTS HIRE 29 Y.O ANG MO TUTOR. GIVE PIAK PIAK AS REWARD WHEN GOOD RESULTS
singaporeuncensored.com
ukang-1024x538.png
www.ettoday.net

Recently, a scandal of a teacher sexually assaulting students broke out in Guangzhou, China. A British female teacher, Xiao Mei (pseudonym), helped students with after-school tutoring. She used “have s*x once if you got good grades” as a temptation to make the children’s English grades improve. But one of the parents looked at the CCTV footage in the living room and found the s*x scene between the child and the teacher.

d5470571.jpg
www.ettoday.net

The 29-year-old female teacher Xiaomei works as an English teacher in an aristocratic school in Guangzhou, but she did tutoring in her spare time, specializing in tutoring middle and high school students. Due to her humorous and generous personality, many students liked to take her classes. All of her students who have been privately tutored by Xiaomei will make great improvement in their English, but the fees are extremely expensive.

One of the child’s parents had a business trip and was not in Guangzhou at that point in time. Therefore, he secretly installed a secret CCTV in the living room at home. After seeing the tutor and his son having s*x in the living room, he immediately flew home to confront them. The child admitted that the teacher took the initiative first. The parents realized that agreement was reached between the tutor and his son, and the two parties had done it more than a dozen times in six months, which made the parents angry and reported the scandal to the police.
How come I never kena this type of kan tao? I had tutors when I was young, but all were ugly unfuckable prudes. Probably because my parents were cheapskates, never paid for quality.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come I never kena this type of kan tao? I had tutors when I was young, but all were ugly unfuckable prudes. Probably because my parents were cheapskates, never paid for quality.
is hokay, you're wiser now as coming to sbf to learn the rudiments of the england language is a step up (advise / advice etc) and go ober to the other fore-rum for foreplay to sieve for bar-gains in order not to kena karot or becum a gong-tao :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a great and kind teacher. Uses her body to help her students improve their grades. Such sacrifice can only happen with leftist and CCP mindset.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
KNS, Kee Chiu studied in the UK, and his engrish is still half pass six. He should have used some of his scholarship money to go and hire an angmo big titted charbor for his tutor. and have this kind of arrangement. Singaporeans will give her the Bintang Temasek for saving our hearing.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah kind of stupid father is that? Why leeport to the police? Can blackmail her and have threesome session with the son, fucking her regularly.

Probably the father flew back, want to be tutored by her as well.
But chiobu teacher refuse his request & father reported to Police

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS, Kee Chiu studied in the UK, and his engrish is still half pass six. He should have used some of his scholarship money to go and hire an angmo big titted charbor for his tutor. and have this kind of arrangement. Singaporeans will give her the Bintang Temasek for saving our hearing.
Please forward it to CCS, and it is not too late for him to improve his English.