• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girlfriend Obedience Classes.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Want to enrol your gf or wife? Pls pm Sam the big Bossman.

good treatment.jpg

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pics are from the PRC's propaganda materials for sexy female bodyguards' hell trainings. They are supposed to be trained killers. Yr GF you want trained this way? She can break your neck!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
oh shit ...i thought they stroke dick. But if they break necks then i pass on these chios.

These pics are from the PRC's propaganda materials for sexy female bodyguards' hell trainings. They are supposed to be trained killers. Yr GF you want trained this way? She can break your neck!

SimplyGab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie girls are not that simple. Obedience is something men can get from village girls in Vietnam, Thailand.
Sinkie girls are too prideful.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
very true. Education and a Charter very heavily skewed in their favour has brought about this situation.

Sinkie girls are not that simple. Obedience is something men can get from village girls in Vietnam, Thailand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you want to learn how to tame prideful shrews, I recommend Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew'. Learn from Petruchio.

Alternatively, watch the movie.

[video=youtube;P7v4t0_OvrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7v4t0_OvrY[/video]

SimplyGab

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to learn how to tame prideful shrews, I recommend Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew'. Learn from Petruchio.

Alternatively, watch the movie.

[video=youtube;P7v4t0_OvrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7v4t0_OvrY[/video]

I read the book and watched the movie many donkey years back. This is dated. Now women wants equality. I agree with erec2011 that education transformed women into different breed. Unbending in their demands.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yeah ..and sometimes unbending in bed too. :(

I read the book and watched the movie many donkey years back. This is dated. Now women wants equality. I agree with erec2011 that education transformed women into different breed. Unbending in their demands.