• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ginfreely's Search History Sexposed!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to burn my pussy?

flash-cotton-jessica-tumblr0.gif

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur m&d Indian chap cheng son of whore. Everyday got useless sons of whores like you insulting me slut whore mistress. That’s why I state FACT to refute your repeated false allegations.

This unabashed whore really craves for a long hard dick, doesn't she?

This crazy bitch really doesn't even know how to lie, at least make your lies consistent so that they are believable.

Sometimes calling me an Ah Neh, then a chap cheng, then a m&d, what next? Nigger?

These slanties really are the worst characters, most shameless skanks and whores on the planet.

Even stray dogs would be ashamed to fuck your cheebye you ugly whore, daugher of another harlot.