• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dick will be shorter than my pubic hairs if i see her naked corpse.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Reactions: 555

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely is one sexually deprived and frustrated bitch with an itchy cunt. This deprivation has driven her mad. Her pussy is so lonely that regular masturbation does not provide the needed solace. She needs daily fucking, and only at this forum can she get it and not in the real world. What a pathetic friendless bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah you missed it, but never too late to catch up. I want to meet her to give her a good and deep fucking, gave her a few good hotel options, even PMed her repeatly. She chickened out and insisted I call Johor polis to get her information. I asked for her police case number, so I can zoom in when I call the polis. That cheebye dare not give me her case number, but I called polis anyway 07-2212999. I described her case like she mentioned but they could not locate it. This bitch is a gutless foul-mouthed and lying cunt.
Another malicious lie. Just report me to polis you coward liar! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Siao cheebye ownself quote ownself reply ownself.
At home must be also ownself fuck ownself, ownself insert broomstick into ownself cheebye and ownself smile like a slut when the broomstick disappears.
Hahaha, good one bro! Your posts are always interesting and creative. Not like that fucking siao cheebye who keeps repeating the same shit curses over and over. Somebody ought to put her out of her misery soon. She is a waste of oxygen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to talk so much cock lah you chow cheebye. Just yak and yak online, act garang and all, but no fucking guts to meet me.
I want to meet you in polis station for them to dig out your digital tracks and I already said that many times but you are selectively blind to tell malicious lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a known fact that her husband found out she was pregnant with another guy's child. He was devastated and filed for divorce. He regretted marrying that cheap fucking slut. He should have known better, because she came from a family of very loose women.

You should include this information in your signature. "divorced due to poor performance in bed and for being an adulteress"
Proven Malaysian psychopath liars tell sordid lies of me and call that interestin and complain I state truth as boring. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another malicious lie. Just report me to polis you coward liar! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
I did you siao cheebye! They could not tell me anything. You must be fucking stupid to not understand that. I want you so bad, you don't know.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao cheebye ownself quote ownself reply ownself.
At home must be also ownself fuck ownself, ownself insert broomstick into ownself cheebye and ownself smile like a slut when the broomstick disappears.
KNN the last sentence is really very funny smile like a slut when the broomstick disappears KNN :biggrin:

Reactions: 555

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did you siao cheebye! They could not tell me anything. You must be fucking stupid to not understand that. I want you so bad, you don't know.
Then just call KT Latha to get my details and give to the polis. So simple. Act blur coward criminals Pui your Malaysian Indian mother wife daughters phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Then just call KT Latha to get my details and give to the polis. So simple. Act blur coward criminals Pui your Malaysian Indian mother wife daughters phua cb!
Thanks for the suggestion, I will. And I will go straight to you when I am given sufficient details.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the suggestion, I will. And I will go straight to you when I am given sufficient details.
Still want to act blur you asked for KT Latha contact and your fellow malicious flatearth shit has provided you long time ago. Go call and give to polis! I wait to meet you at polis station! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, good one bro! Your posts are always interesting and creative. Not like that fucking siao cheebye who keeps repeating the same shit curses over and over. Somebody ought to put her out of her misery soon. She is a waste of oxygen.
Sordid lies of me is called interesting to Malaysian cheebyes! Pui your Malaysian mother phua cb!