• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely molested in Sentosa toilet, guess the race who oar her hole and suck her breast?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
and molested her.
Man charged with trespassing into Sentosa toilet to molest woman on New Year's Day

A Siloso Beach Walk sign is seen on Sentosa island in Singapore. (File photo: iStock)

Lydia Lam
Lydia Lam
03 Jan 2023 10:31AM (Updated: 03 Jan 2023 10:31AM)
BookmarkShare

SINGAPORE: In the early hours of New Year's Day, a man allegedly trespassed into a women's toilet on Sentosa, pushed a woman into a cubicle and molested her.
Subramanian Muralimanogarjoshi, 25, was charged on Monday (Jan 2) with one count each of criminal trespass and outrage of modesty with wrongful restraint.

ADVERTISEMENT​

According to charge sheets, Subramanian trespassed into the toilet at Siloso Beach at about 2.55am on Jan 1 intending to commit an offence.
He allegedly pushed a woman into a cubicle, locked the door and groped her breasts.

The police received information about the case about half an hour later.
The accused, an India national, was identified and arrested within two hours.
Subramanian was remanded on Monday and his case was adjourned to Jan 30.

ADVERTISEMENT​

For criminal trespass, he could be jailed for up to three months, fined up to S$1,500, or both.
For outrage of modesty with wrongful restraint, he could be jailed for between three and 10 years and caned.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think this is the toilet at the Beach Station, it's at one of the beach clubs next to the beach. :biggrin:

So many cheebais wearing bikini and walking around at that area, how could a horny ah neh tahan the sight of that? :wink:

The past weekend I was at Sentosa, I had the privilege of seeing an angmoh girl boarding the shuttle bus at the Beach Station bus interchange wearing only a bikini. It was a little past 6pm, she was taking bus B to Sentosa Cove. :inlove:

Since it was past 6pm on a weekend, Shuttle bus 'D' was available, which took you straight to Vivocity.

By the way, many unmasked CECA tourists on board the Sentosa shuttle buses. No one cared. :cool:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think this is the toilet at the Beach Station, it's at one of the beach clubs next to the beach. :biggrin:

So many cheebais wearing bikini and walking around at that area, how could a horny ah neh tahan the sight of that? :wink:

The past weekend I was at Sentosa, I had the privilege of seeing an angmoh girl boarding the shuttle bus at the Beach Station bus interchange wearing only a bikini. It was a little past 6pm, she was taking bus B to Sentosa Cove. :inlove:

Since it was past 6pm on a weekend, Shuttle bus 'D' was available, which took you straight to Vivocity.

By the way, many unmasked CECA tourists on board the Sentosa shuttle buses. No one cared. :cool:

I'm more curious why the slut wasn't she raped in all her 3 holes?
Was her cunt too smelly?

@ginfreely never wash your hole??????????

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely must have smile at him like a whore while scratching her cheebye and misled him!!!
Your Jeremy Quek @Valium aka @Cottonmouth aka @glockman worthless LJ eunuch fake smiling face photo should let the world see, you think you can hide in rat hole to do evil. Your Cantonese whore mother should die of shame open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast hide in rat hole to bully woman with vicious lies dare not go Facebook. Pui!View attachment 174614

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm trying to read between the lines and determine that the cup size is either B or D. Wahaha! :roflmao:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely public toilet 3am invited all ah nehs to go in and fuck her smelly cunt. Dirty fucking slut let indian fuck still want to fake virgin. Lightning will strike your cheebye hole.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to charge sheets, Subramanian trespassed into the toilet at Siloso Beach at about 2.55am on Jan 1 intending to commit an offence.
Well when you play stupid games, u win silly prizes. What’s a woman doing at Sentosa at 2:55am? Countdown until crydown lor!