• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely customer feedback say he almost faint when he took off her panties, her cheebye IS VERY SMELLY

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Signs and symptoms​

Most people infected with Trichomonas vaginalis do not have any symptoms and can be undetected for years.[6] Symptoms experienced include pain, burning or itching in the penis, urethra (urethritis), or vagina (vaginitis). Discomfort for both sexes may increase during intercourse and urination. For women there may also be a yellow-green, itchy, frothy, foul-smelling ("fishy" smell) vaginal discharge. In rare cases, lower abdominal pain can occur. Symptoms usually appear within 5 to 28 days of exposure.[7] Sometimes trichomoniasis can be confused with chlamydia because the symptoms are similar.[8]

Grace Fu and her smelly fishy cunt.

C6821-A07-E642-4-D33-B330-11931-F301-C1-B.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I demand my woman to pour Dettol or mouth-wash inside her cheebye and shake her pelvis before spitting them out. It gives me a peace of mind when I smell the smell of hospital when I go down on her.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf is wrong with these women?! Never even wash their nether regions for a few days already. Also have they heard of feminine care products like Vagisil?