• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely, be careful! Too much kum lan will cause throat cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did this innocent man actually call the police on you for harassing him?
Why you don’t ask whether Jeremy Quek is innocent in the post that I replied to your insults? Because you are @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek ? Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You called me Andrew Yeo before. Am I Jeremy Quek or Andrew Yeo? I can only be one and not the other :biggrin:
Don’t change topic and pretend don’t understand what I said clearly. Answer my question why then if you are not Jeremy Quek. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Jeremy Quek, hello Gan Siok Bing my dear old friend :biggrin:
Busted Jeremy Quek can’t answer my question why he only up mark Andrew yeo related thread but not something calling him Jeremy Quek. Btw when did I call you mark Andrew yeo? There must be a valid reason if I did. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, me jus replied... u no see aarr ?? fake virgin !! :geek:
Fake is you mark Andrew yeo telling lies no you didn’t dare to reply for two days until you see got opportunity to attack. That’s your criminal bully kind mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek think you can hide in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as Lao kuay bu. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey just to clarify, am I going to be Andrew Yeo next week or you? I already whistled at Gan Siok Bing this week at the hawker centre
Why no answer when did I call you mark Andrew yeo? Because it’s a lie? Busted Jeremy Quek liar son of whore harassing me non stop. Pui!