• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely, be careful! Too much kum lan will cause throat cancer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cases of HPV-linked oropharyngeal cancer, a type of throat cancer, rose annually by 1.3% in women and 2.8% in men from 2015 to 2019

Looks like a dirty CB is more dangerous. That's what caused Michael Douglas to get oral cancer.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancer

GettyImages-1341341237.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But she's anti-Cantonese.
No it’s you Cantonese anti me and abused me a virgin as slut whore mistress that suck cock when I said it many times I never suck a single cock in life unlike your Cantonese slut whore mistress mother wife daughters. Pui!!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it’s you Cantonese anti me and abused me a virgin as slut whore mistress that suck cock when I said it many times I never suck a single cock in life unlike your Cantonese slut whore mistress mother wife daughters. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay Cantonese got witness got video of so many people whistling around me still want to repeat lies. You Cantonese liar son of prostitute are always the one against me and persecuting me. Don’t twist it to opposite. What a snake. Pui!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... so he himself tells the whole world that he went down on his woman.... and got throat cancer from her dirty cheebye? That's a very Sinkie behaviour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn.. suggest u better call the police to report both of them for insulting u .. :geek:
tsk tsk tsk repeat and repeat same old thing. Suggest that to yourself mark Andrew yeo to call police for insulting you in return for you insulting me a virgin as lau kuay bu. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png