• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh poh mata against zhar bor after kenna POFMA-ed

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/ujydhcz

XqRed8i.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid botak moron would believe any sob story as long as he believes it makes the PAP look bad.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
botak gilbert goh scared liao. always post those sob stories to gain supporters. Now we know these stories are not always true!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZomboMeme 07112018131323 (1).jpg

KNN tiko botak Gilbert Goh want to up the girl but cannot get then lodge report??? Can someone please help with botak horny???

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Nah Deh! Looks to me like Botak Gilbert and Lina making use each for benefits and botok never bother to check but emphasis on own publicity to garner donations.. this botok head I feel like slapping it

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Nah Deh! Looks to me like Botak Gilbert and Lina making use each for benefits and botok never bother to check but emphasis on own publicity to garner donations.. this botok head I feel like slapping it
you are local yin nah deh or ceca yin na Deh ? If ceca please quickly fuck back to India And don’t take up space here.