• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GeylangChecker : What a loser this sinkie bitch is!

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://geylangchecker.blogspot.com/2011/07/are-singaporean-ladies-not-better-than.html#comments
<dl id="comments-block" class="avatar-comment-indent"><dt id="c3415392149429988921" class="comment-author ">Anonymous said... </dt><dd>
</dd><dd id="Blog1_cmt-3415392149429988921" class="comment-body"> I strongly suggest you move on in your life instead of doing stupid things like this. By doing this, you are trapped in a vicious cycle as the more men you "caught", the lesser your trust in men will become and as the years goes by...you will end up being a lonely old woman which no men will take a second look at you, while your other friends are happily married with kids and their own family. To put it in a straight forward way, men who visits prostitutes are much better than men who have an affair with other women. Why so? Becos it's just the sex. There's no feelings involved and once you're done, it's bye bye. Why don't you track down women who have affairs with married men instead? This will be more meaningful becos these women break up marriages as the men involved would invest their feelings in such relationships.

Hope you can become wiser and spend your time on something more meaningful instead....

</dd><dt>
</dt><dd class="comment-footer"> July 15, 2011 10:49 PM </dd><dt id="c25045865349200266" class="comment-author ">
blank.gif

Alfred said... </dt><dd>
</dd><dd id="Blog1_cmt-25045865349200266" class="comment-body"> If i ever see one of you pathetic Geylang Checkers there, all hell will break loose.

Your BLOG is EXACTLY the reason why men (nowadays) prefer foreign love.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - Yoda (Fictional character from George Lucas's Star Wars)

</dd><dt>
</dt><dd class="comment-footer"> July 15, 2011 11:14 PM </dd></dl>

I suggest that Angie and her volunteers turn lesbians to save themselves since this vicious cycle will turn them into lonely old women. :biggrin:

Geylang is not the only place prostitutes ply their trade. There are freelancers everywhere. That PDMM (Pei Du Ma Ma) two floors below could be romping for a fee or the PRC student / OL next door could be having a fling or quickie.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
War has been declared on the bros of SBF. It is time to hit back hard. A tooth for a tooth, a eye for a eye. The very same modus operandi they used, used it back on them. Take a picture of every woman in GL and post a blog. Since some one has already verified that it is not a crime to take pictures of people in public areas. The objective is simple, someone will recognize these women especially if they are locals. Sooner or later their identity will be exposed, making it unsafe for them to venture back into GL areas.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
War has been declared on the bros of SBF. It is time to hit back hard. A tooth for a tooth, a eye for a eye. The very same modus operandi they used, used it back on them. Take a picture of every woman in GL and post a blog. Since some one has already verified that it is not a crime to take pictures of people in public areas. The objective is simple, someone will recognize these women especially if they are locals. Sooner or later their identity will be exposed, making it unsafe for them to venture back into GL areas.

Where is the link to the blog?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Con job lah.
Try to acrt cute and 'secretive' then tell people she is in "big four" accounting firm.
Now there are only three or even two, following mergers a few years back.

She might also be sick - in the mind.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://geylangchecker.blogspot.com/2011/07/should-i-stop.html#comments
<dl class="avatar-comment-indent" id="comments-block"><dt class="comment-author " id="c113345775867815915">Anonymous said... </dt><dd>
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-113345775867815915"> I think you should continue. Im a guy and thru your help, I spotted my boyfriend in one of the photos. HE told me he is straight. Straightly loving me only. I cannot accept a bi-sexual as my boyfriend.

Once again, thank you for the photos. Like you, I delete his contact number and ask him to FO from my site. Now im happily with another new boyfriend.

</dd><dd class="comment-footer"> July 16, 2011 5:59 PM </dd></dl>------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow we have a gay complimenting the website owner. How disgusting! People with defective genes. He'll be dead if he joins this forum as member. :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the link to the blog?

http://geylangchecker.blogspot.com/2011/07/are-singaporean-ladies-not-better-than.html#comments

I think OKT needs to hit back if not their biz will be badly affected....start a new blog and ask people to contribute pic of women spotted in GL without masking out their face...the site can be named as women of GL without any sexual connotations to the illegal kind..no decent women will want their pic to be plastered on a site associated with GL unless they are those losers women..

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Frankie,

Her mission is a failure. You can see for yourself. No new uploads of pics. Just exchange of comments. They are afraid of unimaginable confrontations and defamation law suits. Some guys are even willing to form a cartel to sue their asses off. :biggrin:

As for a blog to expose their volunteers, you need active GL cheongsters to do that otherwise the blog will be worse than hers. That is provided that her volunteers gather their balls and continue their mission with photos, not just comments and tips.

Let the Geylang legal and illegal OKTs take care of them.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
GL Checker site was supposed to have been closed down as of yesterday.

The site owner issued the challenge that if she does not receive 50 bad comments about SG men within the next 24 hours, they would close down (that was what i read last night).
However the owner amended the 24 hours to "till Wednesday 2359".

Typical of women... flip-flopping in words, How reliable.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GL Checker site was supposed to have been closed down as of yesterday.

The site owner issued the challenge that if she does not receive 50 bad comments about SG men within the next 24 hours, they would close down (that was what i read last night).

However the owner amended the 24 hours to "till Wednesday 2359".

Typical of women... flip-flopping in words, How reliable.

That can be easily achieved. Post as guest under anonymous. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think OKT needs to hit back if not their biz will be badly affected....start a new blog and ask people to contribute pic of women spotted in GL without masking out their face...the site can be named as women of GL without any sexual connotations to the illegal kind..no decent women will want their pic to be plastered on a site associated with GL unless they are those losers women..

Remember to tell those cheongsters to inform every OKTs about Geylang Checker and their modus operandi. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Last edited:
H

Hanzo Kattori

Hey Angie check this out. Here is a SYT local chinese freelancer. Not Cheap though. Can tarma with her girlfriend Mika for 800/1/2. Details will stop here because i am not her OKT. Her OKT is an advertiser in the sister forum. This is to wake up your fcuking loser mentality who refuses to pick up and move on. :biggrin:

Mimi 19 years old Chinese
Singaporean
160cm 49kg
34B 27 34
Smoker/Tattoo
Don't: Raw, Anal, COF,COB, CIM

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

Damage : 300/1/1
Accommodation: You will need to provide
sms/contact me @ 8XXXXXX1 to book

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
$300 for 1 bonk? Might as well buy an LV bag and get at least a month's worth of bonks from gf or wife.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
$300 for 1 bonk? Might as well buy an LV bag and get at least a month's worth of bonks from gf or wife.

No lah, sinkie bitch is very ungrateful der. Maximum get 3 days of bonks. Anyway, I prefer whoring, no need to lick smelly pussy, they give you BJ, ass licking etc etc... All for under $100. The OKT charging $300 must be smoking weed... pricing is so way off. Her quality now... $70-$100 liao. Over supply in the market.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, sinkie bitch is very ungrateful der. Maximum get 3 days of bonks. Anyway, I prefer whoring, no need to lick smelly pussy, they give you BJ, ass licking etc etc... All for under $100. The OKT charging $300 must be smoking weed... pricing is so way off. Her quality now... $70-$100 liao. Over supply in the market.

she's local leh. take note her face looks like a china girl but she's local ok so hence the higher price tag. wat's the diff bet china and local? can speak engrish loh. wat does speaking a language have to do with bonking? nothing but hey even some sinkee man will agree that she's worth 300 cos she's a sinkee. if she can speak french its 500.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's local leh. take note her face looks like a china girl but she's local ok so hence the higher price tag. wat's the diff bet china and local? can speak engrish loh. wat does speaking a language have to do with bonking? nothing but hey even some sinkee man will agree that she's worth 300 cos she's a sinkee. if she can speak french its 500.

OKT sales tactic : Local pussy are made of gold while PRC cunts are cheap and not.

Last edited: